Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 01:37:58 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Something that annoys you
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Something that annoys you  (Read 100320 times)
80sFREAK
Sharp C1
Japan Japan

« Reply #810 on: April 27, 2012, 02:28:41 AM »

Wuh! One of the protoalphabets, interesting.

I do not have paypal, facebook, twitter accounts. Don't ask me why.
Drakon
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

Retro console modder

« Reply #811 on: April 30, 2012, 01:45:13 AM »

When my husband decided that he want's to go though all of my personal conversations with other people on facebook and use them as "evidence" he's taken the modem away and i'm only online now because i've gotta check stuff here and my emails for ebay stuff .
I am still really really annoyed!

uhm.  If it's not too personal, what happened?  To your credit you havn't hit on me so I'm on your side!

security16
Twin Famicom
Australia Australia

« Reply #812 on: May 01, 2012, 10:42:16 PM »

He went through my inbox and went through all the things i had said to one of my close personal friends who had started having feelings for me. Everything got taken out of context and now my friend won't even talk to me 
Drakon
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

Retro console modder

« Reply #813 on: May 04, 2012, 12:56:56 AM »

He went through my inbox and went through all the things i had said to one of my close personal friends who had started having feelings for me. Everything got taken out of context and now my friend won't even talk to me  

wait so your friend thinks that you leaked this information to him?  Is he really your friend if he's not respecting your relationship?  I've had feelings for a friend in the past who was in a relationship.  But I kept those feelings to myself because I was friends with both her and her boyfriend.  It wasn't until she told me she had feelings for me too that I showed her that I liked her.

security16
Twin Famicom
Australia Australia

« Reply #814 on: May 05, 2012, 04:09:57 AM »

No my friend knows my husband logged into my facebook and my friend is all paranoid about my husband going through all my stuff again and my husband had gone through my phone too. My marriage has been pretty shitty over the last year and i've been considering ending it but then there are all the hassles for my son which i don't want and the friend lives in another country so there isn't much that can happen there.
Drakon
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

Retro console modder

« Reply #815 on: May 05, 2012, 11:48:01 AM »

Well you shouldn't end your marriage because of someone else, you should end your marriage because you want to end it.  Having someone else to start something with shouldn't matter when it comes to ending a marriage.  It would suck for your son somewhat but maybe not really.  My parents ended their marriage when I was 19 and I'm so glad that they did.  My mom was really not in a healthy relationship with my dad they would always fight when they were together so they just avoided each other all the time.  Later when my mom re-married I FINALLY had an example of a much healthier relationship.  I even like my moms husband more than my dad.  A lot of people try to make something dysfunctional work for the sake of their kid(s) but really if it's not working it's not working.  Of course this isn't something you want to do on a whim you want to take your time with this sort of decision.

Probably what's best is to try directly talking to your husband about it.  If he's not going to start abusing you for mentioning the issues you have then atleast tell him how you feel as communication can be the most helpful tool for fixing things.  Your husband shouldn't be going through your personal stuff he should trust you and you should be able to trust that he'll have faith in you too.  My ex gf (when we were still dating) went through my deleted e-mails while I was in the bath and I felt absolutely violated so I know how it feels.  I hated it and couldn't believe she would have such little faith in me.  Yes she was a sh#tty girlfriend and yes I was looking for someone better but I wasn't doing anything behind her back.  My ex girlfriend was a long term relationship but eventually it ended and I found someone MUCH better who's also been a very long term relationship and the best girlfriend I've ever had (my current girlfriend treats me so much better than anyone else I've ever dated and it feels so great!).  My ex girlfriend never treated me right and I'm so glad that I eventually found the strength to move on and find someone much better.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to make things work with your husband.  But you shouldn't be clinging onto something that's never going to work for the sake of your son as staying in a dysfunctional relationship will probably do more damage.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:06:50 PM by Drakon » Logged

80sFREAK
Sharp C1
Japan Japan

« Reply #816 on: May 05, 2012, 10:43:35 PM »

Personally i respect privacy, BUT... Ask yourself, would you be happy, if your husband could have "close personal friend(female friend), who started having feelings..."?

Drakon
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

Retro console modder

« Reply #817 on: May 08, 2012, 01:24:05 AM »

If I were her and my husband had a close personal female friend who started having feelings for him I'd trust me husband and have faith that he wouldn't lead her on.  I wouldn't go through my husbands e-mails that's basically saying you have zero trust in the person.  If you can't trust someone then you certainly should etiher have a serious talk to the person or move on with your life.  Those are the only two directions I could see this going.

Personally i respect privacy, BUT... Ask yourself, would you be happy, if your husband could have "close personal friend(female friend), who started having feelings..."?

Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #818 on: May 09, 2012, 06:35:41 PM »

My next door cluster mate blows his nose all the time in the shower (we share the same shower). I mean, he's doing it ALL THE TIME while taking a shower.

fredJ
Sharp C1
Sweden Sweden

Let's dance

« Reply #819 on: May 09, 2012, 06:54:44 PM »

Maybe he does other things in there too  Undecided

Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com
80sFREAK
Sharp C1
Japan Japan

« Reply #820 on: May 10, 2012, 01:01:29 AM »

If I were her and my husband had a close personal female friend who started having feelings for him I'd trust me husband and have faith that he wouldn't lead her on.  I wouldn't go through my husbands e-mails that's basically saying you have zero trust in the person.  If you can't trust someone then you certainly should etiher have a serious talk to the person or move on with your life.  Those are the only two directions I could see this going.

I said nothing about going thru e-mail and other. Lets say, how it could be without internet.

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 01:03:14 AM
My next door cluster mate blows his nose all the time in the shower (we share the same shower). I mean, he's doing it ALL THE TIME while taking a shower.
LOL it reminds me something... I solved my case in a one shot Grin

Drakon
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

Retro console modder

« Reply #821 on: May 10, 2012, 01:17:45 AM »

Wow...that's...disgusting.  Does he atleast do it onto a cloth?  Like I'll sometimes blow my nose in a bath but always onto a personal towel of mine that I can wash afterwards and fold up so snot doesn't get on anything else.

Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #822 on: May 10, 2012, 03:51:37 AM »

Maybe he does other things in there too  Undecided
I hope not! I'm the one who scrubs the floor in there & so far I've had  two cases of jock itch (athlete's foot) this school year; something that I've never had my entire life. [/tmi]

UglyJoe
Administrator
FamicomBox
United States United States

« Reply #823 on: May 10, 2012, 10:17:32 AM »

Flip-flops, man!  Wear flip-flops in there! Shocked
L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

NIB hardware collector

« Reply #824 on: May 10, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »

Are they fake cover noises?  You sure he's just blowing his nose?

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: