Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2016, 08:40:08 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, SumixXam, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Something that annoys you
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 101 Print
Author Topic: Something that annoys you  (Read 211001 times)
nintendodork
Ex-Post Whore
FW Legacy
Disk-kun
United States United States

« Reply #870 on: August 29, 2012, 09:27:11 PM »

This is totally off-topic, but 3k stereo system?! What exactly do you have!? I have two Rockford Fosgate P3s in a custom enclosure with a 1000-watt Kicker amp, and a Kenwood head unit, and all of that was like $800 total.
garyptaszek
Disk System
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Famicom Rookie

« Reply #871 on: August 29, 2012, 09:28:10 PM »

flying insects... not outside but when they're in the house. No joke, a fucking Dragonfly came flying through the window into my mancave earlier today... I nearly freaked the fuck out, I'm embarrased to say I was actually a little scared  Tongue

"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"
ericj
Sharp C1

« Reply #872 on: August 29, 2012, 09:44:12 PM »

This is totally off-topic, but 3k stereo system?! What exactly do you have!? I have two Rockford Fosgate P3s in a custom enclosure with a 1000-watt Kicker amp, and a Kenwood head unit, and all of that was like $800 total.

Most of it is old school stuff I bought years ago, but it's 3 JL Audio 10W6s (wired to one ohm), custom ported enclosure, Crossfire 1000D amp (~1250W RMS @ 1ohm), Crossfire 4 channel amp, Audio Control EQ, Monster 0 gauge power wire, PPI 5 1/4" components, Infinity 6 x 9s, Kenwood Excelon head unit, 200 amp circuit breaker, and Optima battery.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:11:32 AM by ericj » Logged

TanookiSuitSam
AV Famicom

Roy rules

« Reply #873 on: August 29, 2012, 10:51:17 PM »

Obsessive My Little Pony fans.

hi
80sFREAK
Sharp C1

Hardware freak

« Reply #874 on: August 29, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »

I hate people like " jamespoo " that are begging random people for money
link to one of them
also i have seen this post on other forums.. and WTH how much is this tv 10$? i bet it is not less than 80$ ir even 100$ and you got that money but you don't have 4$? And your paypal account is not verified so 90% of the stores won't let you buy anything....
I thought you loves him Smiley

Post Merge: August 29, 2012, 10:53:19 PM
My Little Pony
Not this shit again Sad
TanookiSuitSam
AV Famicom

Roy rules

« Reply #875 on: August 29, 2012, 11:01:08 PM »

Not this shit again Sad

I'm assuming there was earlier drama surround this or what? I haven't actually read the thread that far back so sorry if i'm dredging up old memories.

hi
JohnnyBlaze
Disk System

The All-American Nightmare

« Reply #876 on: August 29, 2012, 11:02:24 PM »

Anyways, You should see my Facebook. I write ALL the time about things that annoy me.

In no particular order, the most talked about:

-Stupid people
-People with no manners
-The "Ghetto Culture", when it's an INSULT to hard working African Americans everywhere
-Parents who don't have a clue how to rear their children("My son is not a delinquent. He's just misunderstood....)
-The government's treatment of us middle and lower class.

Those are my top five.....

mod edit: no man, just...no
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:39:02 PM by UglyJoe » Logged

Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play
80sFREAK
Sharp C1

Hardware freak

« Reply #877 on: August 30, 2012, 12:28:53 AM »

Not this shit again Sad

I'm assuming there was earlier drama surround this or what? I haven't actually read the thread that far back so sorry if i'm dredging up old memories.
That pinky shit is everywhere lol
TanookiSuitSam
AV Famicom

Roy rules

« Reply #878 on: August 30, 2012, 04:59:14 AM »

Not this shit again Sad

That pinky shit is everywhere lol

Yeah, I'm generally a large cartoon guy. But I can't get into MLP. Just seems so...eh.

Mind you, I have no beef with people who watch it. But when you shove it in my face for the sake of trying to make your obsession with a girls cartoon seem justified, then I got a problem with it.

hi
80sFREAK
Sharp C1

Hardware freak

« Reply #879 on: August 30, 2012, 05:59:42 AM »

It is. I don't mind, if people watching MLP, but when they start trying to turn everyone in their religion...
jpx72
Sharp C1
Slovakia Slovakia

www.jpx72.detailne.sk

« Reply #880 on: August 30, 2012, 06:37:01 AM »

I managed to watch one episode of MLP to the end..... It was weird.. I mean... Horses? Coloured horses? WTF?
(yeah I know there are more bizzare things, for example I love Spongebob Grin)

80sFREAK
Sharp C1

Hardware freak

« Reply #881 on: August 30, 2012, 07:44:26 AM »

You'd say "i forced myself..."
Nightstar699
Always an AV Famicom
FamicomBox

CIB games! They're pretty cool!

« Reply #882 on: August 31, 2012, 07:32:12 AM »

Ah, Bronies. What will forever be the scum of the earth, and the ultimate joke and ridicule of the Internet. I have no problem with the fact that they watch MLP, (although I hate MLP, I watch plenty of shows that most would consider "weird"), but becoming part of some stupid little group, just because some other people watch it? And giving yourself a label, as if it's your only personality trait... it's hard not to feel superior to these people.

And the fact that they shove their garbage down everyone's throat, commenting on stuff that has NOTHING to do with Ponies, with Pony-related comments. Just ensures their status of bottom-dwelling wastes of air.

Perhaps the funniest part is that they consider themselves to be better than furries, and often bash what furries do, despite the fact that Bronies encapsulate every negative trait of the prototypical furry, dialed up to 11. And then some.

Oh yeah, and the animation in MLP is fucking horrendous. But then again they're catering to an audience who has no standards for quality, so that's to be expected.

^ I've had to say all this shit 3 times so far this week. Being a contrarian is a dirty job.

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...
famiac
Twin Famicom

« Reply #883 on: August 31, 2012, 08:31:32 PM »

Amen. My friend took up a challenge to watch 7 episodes and not like it. He liked it. He's easily influenced...

member #844 and 565
Nightstar699
Always an AV Famicom
FamicomBox

CIB games! They're pretty cool!

« Reply #884 on: September 01, 2012, 11:15:20 PM »

More than likely he doesn't truly enjoy it, he's just trying to be "hip" and "edgy" by fitting a mold created by the most idiotic side of the internet... however the hell that works.

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 101 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: