Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

Move towards progress, personal freedoms and privacy protection laws, ban corporate lobbying, ban insane weapons and technology, stop censorship. Cut prices for homes and basic necessities. Revamp the justice system and rid useless laws. Stop arresting people for smoking a plant. Get rid of the NSA, DEA, CIA and secret societies. That's a good start. :yoshi:

petik1

West Virginia schools. Instead of being able to take advanced classes like I did in Florida, I'm going to have to back track and take the freshman classes I didn't need to take. Also, they have a period schedule, which has one less class, meaning one less credit per year. I feel like I have to be "dumbed down" to fit WV standards.

L___E___T

Nenson, Opium and Heroin comes from poppy seeds, but it's a terrible thing.  Not all plants are harmless.

Something that annoys me - when people think filling a filter kettle through the spout won't filter the water... 
The filter is there to filter limescale that occurs when you boil the water - you don't get scaly water from a tap!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

ericj

Quarterly water & sewer bill - $260! Fuck Portland.

manuel

Quote from: ericj on October 20, 2011, 02:32:46 pm
Quarterly water & sewer bill - $260! Fuck Portland.

At least it's (probably) cheaper than in Japan.  :)

ericj

Haha, yeah, Manuel, you're probably right!  :)

petik1

1. When people don't respond after you send them an email about a craigslist ad. You want to sell your stuff? Good, I wan't to buy it! Like this (http://westmd.craigslist.org/sys/2695225228.html) It's been posted twice and I emailed them once or twice, and they haven't responded.

2. Irony. If that guy does respond, it's too late for me to buy a c64 unit. I bought one from Canada.

Jedi Master Baiter

When people quote a post & type "This."

I'm waiting for it...

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Jedi Master Baiter

Aww!! :( You didn't do it right. I mean like this:

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on November 12, 2011, 02:10:42 am

I'm waiting for it...

This.

linkzpikachu

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on November 12, 2011, 04:59:33 pm

I'm waiting for it...

This.

Oh, this.
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

MaxXimus

Quote from: linkzpikachu on November 13, 2011, 08:44:23 am
Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on November 12, 2011, 04:59:33 pm

I'm waiting for it...

This.

Oh, this.

This.

Haha. Seriously though. It annoys me when I get on a bus with my son in his stroller and nobody moves out of the way so I can park him in the priority seating.

fredJ

You have to say "excuse me", because sometimes people don't think about it...
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

Jedi Master Baiter

When I walk into a stall & someone immediately goes into the stall next to mine & takes a dump, even though the rest of the stalls are completely empty..

MaxXimus

I do. People where I am from are very inconsiderate of others feelings. Sometimes people will move but a lot of the time they will pretend they didn't hear you. I attribute that to the gang problem we have downtown and in the north end of our city. No one wants anything to do with anyone. It's quite sad really because this isn't how it was when I was just a kid.  Anywho!!!

Another thing that annoys me is when I tell someone in person that I am legally blind, sometimes they will ask me how many fingers they are holding up.  I mean come on lol, do  you ask a deaf person what something sounds like? :P