Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakon

Changing the forum so all users show up as "awwaaaaaa" and changing other words to gawagle and hawalp

HokusaiXL

People who insist that more polygons = pretty. >:C
I don't know how to fox. D:

Drakon

Quote from: HokusaiXL on April 04, 2012, 06:47:52 pm
People who insist that more polygons = pretty. >:C

I couldn't agree with you more sir.  One of my favourite games is rival schools, it would be terrible if they added more polygons to it.

Nightstar699

When people don't agree with every little thing I say, or don't obey my every whim. That brings my piss to a boil.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

son_ov_hades

People that don't text me back when I ask them a question.

Nightstar699

Certain emoticons, though I cannot say which, for that would go against my personal rule of not using said emoticons.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

Nightstar699

Quote from: manuel on April 10, 2012, 10:00:03 pm
Any of our Disk-kun ones?

Oh no, I love those. I mean certain text-based ones I see people using, not on this forum, but messengers like MSN and Skype. Not a big problem, just a minor annoyance.

manuel

You mean like (T▽T) or (⌒▽⌒) ?
:crazy:

Nightstar699

No, I like those too!  ;D I think the ones that bother me are really, really obscure.

manuel

While we're at it... I'm looking for one face emoticon that looks like... (hard to describe) it looks a bit like Fry's face (from Futurama) to me. It uses some weird foreign characters... anybody know what I'm talking about?

Nightstar699

security16

I believe that is referred to as ascii art unless anyone can tell me i am wrong (which is entirely possible) It shits me up the wall too!

(  +  )(  +  )
  \             /
  /      .      \
|               |
\      Y      /

manuel

Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 11, 2012, 12:25:26 am
For some reason I doubt this is what you're talking about... http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/AsciiArt/Fry1.shtml

Yeah, the one I'm looking for only consists of 3 characters or so... I know I should have saved it somewhere when I first saw it.

nintendodork

ಠ_ಠ <-- That one? I can't really think of one that looks like Fry's face...  ???
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat