Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Retarded customers that don't take no for an answer....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

security16

When my mum takes my son for a day out and doesn't feed him or change him  :'( 

80sFREAK

Quote from: security16 on July 14, 2012, 12:29:47 am
WHAT?!
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

rainulous

security16

Quote from: 80sFREAK on July 14, 2012, 01:39:54 am
Quote from: security16 on July 14, 2012, 12:29:47 am
WHAT?!

I know it's insane but the boy refuses to poop when he's not at home so therefore because he doesn't smell like poop he doesn't get changed. Also kidlet usually requires some distraction while you sneak food into him while he's out and about.
Dare i mention to my mother how hard it is raising the child at times i get the lecture from my mum saying she did it with 3 kids usually i end up with some pretty severe teeth marks in my tongue! Though it's amusing to see my mum get all huffy when i say i was raised by feral cats (which is fairly true my early years were spent on a farm with lots of cats and waaaay more mice than cats)

Also when i ask my husband to do something simple and he gets distracted by his own bullshit he doesn't do what i asked him to do.   

Oh yeah it's really monday!!

rainulous

When you buy a new NES controller and it just... doesn't work.

Happened today. The A button thinks it's Select and nothing else does anything.

tonev

I hate people like " jamespoo " that are begging random people for money
link to one of them
also i have seen this post on other forums.. and WTH how much is this tv 10$? i bet it is not less than 80$ ir even 100$ and you got that money but you don't have 4$? And your paypal account is not verified so 90% of the stores won't let you buy anything....
I am back everyone :)

ericj

Someone broke into my garage last night and stole a toolbox and a few other things. Luckily, it wasn't the one with all of my expensive shit in it so I still have most of my stuff. At least they didn't break into my car and steal my $3K stereo system.

Guess I should start locking the door to my garage at night again.  >:(

nintendodork

This is totally off-topic, but 3k stereo system?! What exactly do you have!? I have two Rockford Fosgate P3s in a custom enclosure with a 1000-watt Kicker amp, and a Kenwood head unit, and all of that was like $800 total.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

garyptaszek

flying insects... not outside but when they're in the house. No joke, a fucking Dragonfly came flying through the window into my mancave earlier today... I nearly freaked the fuck out, I'm embarrased to say I was actually a little scared  :P
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

ericj

August 29, 2012, 03:44:12 pm #865 Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:11:32 pm by ericj
Quote from: nintendodork on August 29, 2012, 03:27:11 pm
This is totally off-topic, but 3k stereo system?! What exactly do you have!? I have two Rockford Fosgate P3s in a custom enclosure with a 1000-watt Kicker amp, and a Kenwood head unit, and all of that was like $800 total.

Most of it is old school stuff I bought years ago, but it's 3 JL Audio 10W6s (wired to one ohm), custom ported enclosure, Crossfire 1000D amp (~1250W RMS @ 1ohm), Crossfire 4 channel amp, Audio Control EQ, Monster 0 gauge power wire, PPI 5 1/4" components, Infinity 6 x 9s, Kenwood Excelon head unit, 200 amp circuit breaker, and Optima battery.

TanookiSuitSam

Obsessive My Little Pony fans.
hi

80sFREAK

Quote from: tonev on July 27, 2012, 10:56:30 pm
I hate people like " jamespoo " that are begging random people for money
link to one of them
also i have seen this post on other forums.. and WTH how much is this tv 10$? i bet it is not less than 80$ ir even 100$ and you got that money but you don't have 4$? And your paypal account is not verified so 90% of the stores won't let you buy anything....
I thought you loves him :)

Post Merge: August 29, 2012, 04:53:19 pm

Quote from: TanookiSuitSam on August 29, 2012, 04:51:17 pm
My Little Pony
Not this shit again :(
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

TanookiSuitSam

Quote from: 80sFREAK on August 29, 2012, 04:52:31 pm
Not this shit again :(

I'm assuming there was earlier drama surround this or what? I haven't actually read the thread that far back so sorry if i'm dredging up old memories.
hi

JohnnyBlaze

August 29, 2012, 05:02:24 pm #869 Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 05:39:02 pm by UglyJoe
Anyways, You should see my Facebook. I write ALL the time about things that annoy me.

In no particular order, the most talked about:

-Stupid people
-People with no manners
-The "Ghetto Culture", when it's an INSULT to hard working African Americans everywhere
-Parents who don't have a clue how to rear their children("My son is not a delinquent. He's just misunderstood....)
-The government's treatment of us middle and lower class.

Those are my top five.....

mod edit: no man, just...no
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play