Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

P

Quote from: fcgamer on September 18, 2014, 05:31:03 am
Quote from: smeghead on September 18, 2014, 05:17:28 am
Fact that i'm addicted to coffee.  :(

I only started drinking coffee thanks to a Croatian friend of mine :)  Every time I would go to his house, he would offer me coffee and when I would decline, he would offer for his wife to make me some tea instead.  I always felt bad though, to be a trouble, so one day I decided to accept the coffee offer and now I drink it on occasion, though only when I am tired.

I'm a tea drinker myself and I also felt bad when I was younger and came home to someone and they had to make tea for me (especially if I was the only one having tea), so I started drinking coffee for that reason. But I still drink mostly tea at home. I typically only drink coffee when out with other people that are drinking coffee, or when I need to stay awake because I have work that needs to be done and haven't had enough sleep.

I can't stand weak coffee that some cafés serves and it has to be without milk and sugar. Black tea I can drink in any combination except "milk but no sugar/honey"-combo.

smeghead

I also love tea, i drink it every evening , but not the real plant of Tea... here where i'm from, people call herb-drinks (different dried herbs cooked in hot water) - tea , i drink mint-tea or sometimes chamomile-tea,

but in winter i often replace coffee with original Tea ( Green-tea ), it has similar effect as coffee so it's not good to drink it before sleeping!

P

Yeah any tea that's not made on the tea plant is called herbal tea (although it isn't really real tea of course). It's drinken a lot here too and traditionally used as medicine. herbal tea is nice sometimes, though I prefer normal tea, either European-style black or Asian-style green. I usually drink tea in the evening and I can sleep after that but not after drinking coffee.

I often make ice tea with used tea leaves (just put them in a container, fill it with cold water and put in the refrigerator) that's bean used at least once or twice. Good quality tea leaves can be used several times and then once more in ice tea. This kind of ice tea doesn't have caffeine I heard (unless you eat the leaves themselves).

security16

I have 90 days to find a new place to live and move in  :'(

L___E___T

90 days is like 3 months - should be doable, but what happened?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

House troubles suck. Hopefully you find something soon.

I may have fractured my ankle.

security16

I have no idea why I'm being evicted I got a no grounds eviction notice. Likely they got shitty because the house is falling apart and I kinda wanted them to fix it. I suppose they will fix it and sell or rent the place out to someone else

Jedi Master Baiter

L___E___T

Sounds like they'll fix it up and flip it, don't take it personally.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Jedi Master Baiter

security16

That is a poorly written job advertisement and it almost feels as if they are firing someone and don't want them to know until they have a replacement which is RUDE and possibly illegal

L___E___T

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on September 27, 2014, 01:47:32 pm
This ad pisses me off:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/ret/4687315174.html

Can you guess why?

Is that an ad from your current employer, Jedi?  If so ask them about it.  Make them know that you know.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

hvc01

somethingS that annoy me

1. profiteers (obviously not people here on fw who tend to sell for market price)
2. ebay global shipping program - i swear i almost tracked a package in circles and at a premium!

Jedi Master Baiter

A buyer gave me a 3 out of 5 on Amazon with this message:
Quote"Used, something I expected. It's what I paid for."

Well fuck you, Stephanie! That's why it was listed under Used.