Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Wow. It must get cold in the winter.

chowder

MaxXimus

Just take a quick stroll down to the beer vendor. Lol. I've done that more times than I can remember or would like to admit.

UglyJoe

The router that my ISP sold me only has 100Mbps ethernet ports >:(

MaxXimus

Is 100mbps bad? My internet connection is like a 25mbit connection and it seems lightning fast two me. I can download like 2 Megs a second.

UglyJoe

100Mbps is good for internet speed.  But for speeds between computers on the same network (intranet), 1000Mbps has been the norm for year and years.

MaxXimus

Oh, wow. It seems strange you would be sold an outdated router. Darn those pesky isps.

JessicaWolf

The hangover I am currently trying to get over  :'(
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

MaxXimus

I am at a point right now where I am having only 1 or 2 beers a week at the moment. I must say I don't miss the hangovers. :p drink water while drinking and take some advil before you go to bed. It usually got rid of any nasty hangover by the time I woke up. Also drinking things that have electrolytes should help with hangovers. Drinks like Gatorade and Powerade.

fcgamer

Yeah sports drinks help a lot to rid the hangovers.  Also, try drinking unfiltered beer.  Won't get a hangover so likely with that.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

P

I usually take one of those fluid replacement effervescent tablets that are used to counter dehydration when you go to warmer countries. I never needed them when travelling, but they are great hangover medicine.

I also only drink a few beers per week. And even on parties where I do drink a lot of beer, I stay away from the strong stuff so I don't really get very drunk nowdays, and therefore no hangover either. I guess workout and moderate drinking has helped building my alcohol resistance over the years. I'm totally fine with not getting wasted and then getting the subsequent hangover.

CantUseUnderScores

Road construction and people who are slower than snails while they are in the fast lane.
3DS FC - 1032 1548 7905 (Nark)
NNID - Pikachu5747/TiNsLeY799
YT - Musican67557

Protoman

Harddrives that refuse to unmount/eject, so you have to pull them anyway and get worried if its going to damage them

L___E___T

Gah, seconded on that one for sure - it's beyond irritating.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fcgamer

Mosquitoes.  I despise those damned bugs, and my cat doesn't even do anything about them!  I've never seen a cockroach in my apartment since getting a cat (and up until that point, I'd find cockroaches once or twice a week), but for some reason, he never bothers with the mosquitoes.  I guess I need to reward him higher for killing those bastards?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com