Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Quote from: petik1 on September 04, 2011, 09:54:31 am
And then there's regalsin
He's gone now.

Girls who take their boyfriends away from his friends.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on September 04, 2011, 01:25:00 am
HAHA!

Sucks to be you!

By the way, who's ugetab? ???

Some internet c*nt who died last August. I don't feel like explaining.

petik1

From what I read, he took credit for codes that weren't his.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: nensondubois on September 04, 2011, 02:13:31 pmSome internet c*nt who died last August. I don't feel like explaining.

I ask because the name sounds familiar.  By the way, if he's dead, why not remove the comment from your profile?

I was looking at your profile because of what you said about your email.

nintendodork

Yeah, if he's seriously dead, there's not much of a reason to hold a grudge.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

I completely forgot it was there. I'll remove it. :yoshi:

linkzpikachu

Quote from: nintendodork on September 04, 2011, 11:02:58 pm
Yeah, if he's seriously dead, there's not much of a reason to hold a grudge.

OMG! i didnt know that....man now i feel bad for making remarks about/towards him  :(
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Who? RegalSin? No, he's still alive. :P I was talking about that Ugetab guy that nenson and Jedi were talking about.

Jedi Master Baiter

I think I remember now.  I sent some codes to him for GSHI. Nice guy. :)

nintendodork

When people say "rediculous" instead of "ridiculous."  I see this everywhere, and I have no idea why people do it.  It's rediculous.

Jedi Master Baiter

You never heard of that word?

It's a variation of rediculate:

By the way, does anyone else find Photobucket's unpausable videos annoying?

nintendodork

When people (mostly girls on Facebook) make smileys like this: (: and ): instead of :) and :(.  It makes no sense for people to do it on Facebook since the only legitimate reason I could see for someone doing that is to avoid the default smiley icon (which I don't see why they do in the first place), but Facebook only uses those in Chat anyway.

petik1

I haven't seen one news report on the stuff that's going on on Wall st.

Thread Topic: The fact that I have many, different personalities.

linkzpikachu

when the only thing you can do is watch episodes of initial D
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!