Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 27, 2014, 06:33:12 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Famicom World
| |-+  Updates and Suggestions (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Site redesign suggestions...
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Site redesign suggestions...  (Read 4155 times)
Mr. Gimmick
Disk System

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 02:03:27 AM »

Sounds awesome, and it is one thing I can help with since I speak Russian and I'm familiar with the scene there, I saw it myself when I last went.  I think I may even have pictures of the store I frequented, or at least their sign with Rash on it from Battletoads.

Awsome!  Stan didn't know you were a member here too?! Did you join recently.

I want your CIB PAL Gimmick!
http://mrgimmick.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Stan
Disk System

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »

Nah, I've been here awhile.  I actually did a lot of work with the original FDS list for them and some of the Famicom list.  I was hear from the beginning, when it was a humble, pretty shawt-looking site.  It's really come a long way and it's my fault for not stopping by more.  I sold most of my Famicom stuff and kept some multis to play the classics.  Though there are tons of awesome games, I find getting the repos made is more my style.  Less stuff to hook up and take out again, and no translating to do.  Since I don't know Japanese, playing Just Breed is pretty pointless.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: