FAMICOM SHOP now open!!

Started by ckenda1, September 10, 2008, 04:16:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ckenda1

Yes, you heard correctly... The Famicom Shop, www.famicomshop.com, is NOW OPEN!!!

We carry only the finest Famicom goods that never made it off the island of Japan.

As a special gift to Famicom World, use 5-OFF-FAMWRLD for 5% off any order $30 and up. This lasts only through Saturday Sept 13th. Please include your Famicom World username at checkout.

Please stop by and browse our catalog.

Thanks,
Carl

Paul-FC

are you going to sell pirated games and famiclones too?

ckenda1

Quote from: popibros1 on September 10, 2008, 04:28:59 pm
are you going to sell pirated games and famiclones too?

Not for the time being.  I don't have a good source for them.

Thanks!

rising_stuff

It's great to see more availability of these games online. :) I know there's plenty of people out looking for them!

son_ov_hades

You're not mad he's movin in on your turf?  :P

rising_stuff

lol, on the contrary. The more people in this market the more force there is in getting people into retro gaming. Which is good for all of us. :)

ckenda1

Business has been pretty good for the first 1.5 days, but I don't think anyone from Famicom World has ordered anything.  That is a bit disheartening as I figured you all would be the ones that would grab up stuff quick.

Remember there is still the 5% off coupon, but it expires tomorrow.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,
Carl

PatMan33

Hey, I was looking around your shop and it's really great! Expect to see a purchase or two from me in the coming weeks! :D

ckenda1

Quote from: PatMan33 on September 25, 2008, 07:12:31 am
Hey, I was looking around your shop and it's really great! Expect to see a purchase or two from me in the coming weeks! :D

Sounds great!  I look forward to it.  When you place an order, put your FW username in the comments area so I know it is you.

Thanks,
Carl

YamiMario

Ill probely get around ordering a game or two today to test out on my Famiclone.

ckenda1

Quote from: YamiMario on October 07, 2008, 02:45:44 am
Ill probely get around ordering a game or two today to test out on my Famiclone.

Sounds great!

Also, PatMan33, thanks for your order! :D

PatMan33

Gladly! Your shop made the entire process easy and seamless and I will be back.

Everyone needs to check out Famicom Shop.

nesgamer91

MaxXimus

The thread is 6 years old and the site is down. I think you missed that boat a while ago.