Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 04, 2015, 02:44:58 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Last thing you did
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] Print
Author Topic: Last thing you did  (Read 204509 times)
modeltfordman
Famicom
United States United States

It's Hammer time!

« Reply #2760 on: October 15, 2014, 12:47:57 PM »

Finally finished Sonic Adventure on my Dreancast. Now all I have to do is finish Sonic Adventure 2, Gundam 0079 side story, Skies if Arcadia and Shenmue 1 and 2 and I'll finally be done with all my dreamcast game.
UglyJoe
Administrator
FamicomBox

« Reply #2761 on: October 15, 2014, 05:15:21 PM »

Won an eBay auction.  There was a sniper bot that put in a bid $0.01 less than my max bid at the last second.  Might be a coincidence, but seems fishy to me. 
senseiman
Twin Famicom

« Reply #2762 on: October 16, 2014, 12:11:51 PM »

Glad the delivery went well!  Congrats!  Starman

Thanks!

And I`ve had that thing where you get sniped for just under your max bid at the last minute.  In fact it happened a couple of times with the same seller on Yahoo Auctions with me. Not sure if it was just coincidence but I stopped bidding on his stuff after the second time.

smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #2763 on: October 17, 2014, 12:56:54 PM »

Practicing some Christmas songs on organ.

Christmas is coming!   Smiley
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #2764 on: December 28, 2014, 09:57:21 AM »

Cleaned the snow around my house, and once i finished, i could just start cleaning again  Angry     Mario
Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #2765 on: January 07, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »

I was on hold for 30 minutes on the DMV phone line only to get kicked off. Angry

Seriously, fuck the DMV! I sent in my registration on the 22nd of December (when I got my paycheck), they cashed it in on the 30th, and I still haven't received my stickers yet.

What the hell did I pay for?! Huh Here, DMV -- take my money, thanks for not killing me.

I also made three online purchases AFTER that and they all arrived last week. I'd go to the freakin' office if they hadn't closed down! GOD these mutherfockin' retards.

Seriously, what happens if I get pulled over? Do the police have access to these records while on the road? I'm in California, by the way.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 09:56:29 PM by Jedi QuestMaster » Logged

smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #2766 on: January 16, 2015, 12:48:10 PM »

Returned from the gym a few minutes ago, i must say ... this time it was much better experience, i mean it was easier.  - the secret is in Green Tea!! Drink it before workout, you will feel the difference!

Wink
nurd
Sharp C1
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

asdf

« Reply #2767 on: January 20, 2015, 11:29:48 PM »

its been a while!

ive been working on projects etc lately :v

i cannot find a job (one that i care to stay at anyway) and I would much rather support myself by making/selling stuff, so I've been doing some practice things.

last thing i made was this beetle inlay outta copper wire shells and some other stuff i had laying around. had a few pieces come out while sanding/ some bubbles in the epoxy leading to an uneven surface but i had a lot of fun doing this. took a few weeks (maybe months..) because of sudden cold weather preventing me from working on it in the shed very much, waiting for glue to come in the mail, etc

the block this is on is about a foot by eleven inches, i'd like to make something bigger next time (coffee table sized?)
the hard parts gonna be finding a decent looking slab of wood :v
Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #2768 on: February 28, 2015, 02:01:29 AM »

My slow ass finally got around to buying a 3DS. Disk-kun Now I can playz Smash plz?

Ooh! And Shantae. I need to get Shantae.

nintendodork
Ex-Post Whore
FW Legacy
Disk-kun

« Reply #2769 on: Today at 05:50:14 AM »

Read my earliest posts once again.  Cry I find it amazing that I still maintain a 2 post/day average.
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: