The Memorial Thread (of those who have passed on.)

Started by Doc, September 23, 2006, 11:21:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Jedi Master Baiter

travisahhs

I believe that the cocaine use was a contributing factor in Mays' Death. How could you not see signs of cocaine use in his informercials, though?

LocalToast

Quote from: travisahhs on August 14, 2009, 01:13:15 pm
I believe that the cocaine use was a contributing factor in Mays' Death. How could you not see signs of cocaine use in his informercials, though?

Yeah, that's an interesting concept... where DOES he get the energy TO YELL ABOUT EVERYTHING!?

But seriously, I'm really really gonna miss Billy Mays. He was my favorite part about commercials. :'(

son_ov_hades

JC

That seems to run the whole 60-vote roughshod into the ground, not that the Dems ever have a solid 60 anyway.

ericj

JC

Jollie

Great Fox will cover you.

Jedi Master Baiter

Wow - that must be recent.  It's not annotated on IMDB yet.

turbo D

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

manuel

Yes.
There are already memorial corners in book stores with all Crayon Shinchan mangas.

nintendodork

That sucks!  Was he still part of the team that creates new episodes?  Maybe Adult Swim will play old episodes as a tribute to him, now. :P  It makes me wonder how old the episodes that are claimed to be new on Adult Swim really are, though.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

"New" anime on adult swim means "adult swim hasn't aired this episode yet".  It's the same as their "new" Family Guy episodes, which are just the episodes Fox aired the previous weekend.

manuel

I think they still produce new anime episodes. But I'm not sure how long the material they have will last.