The Memorial Thread (of those who have passed on.)

Started by Doc, September 23, 2006, 11:21:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

I'm really sorry to hear that Max, I hope the next few weeks get easier as they go along, and family all help each other come to terms.  We're all friends here and have you in mind.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

Thanks. I just really hope that this ends up bringing our family closer together. We are all so distant.

Jedi Master Baiter

MaxXimus

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: MaxXimus on June 12, 2017, 03:24:08 am
No one mentioned Adam West.

Then how do you explain this?
Quote from: MaxXimus on June 12, 2017, 03:24:08 amAdam West.

By the way, did you guys know that all along Adam West was Batman?
Spoiler
[close]

Legend.

MaxXimus

I used to love the old batman with Adam west. It was so bad. Everyone would just be standing around talking and then all of a sudden some lame fight would come on and then comic strip "POW" "SLAM" etc bubbles would pop up all over the screen implying some major fight and then suddenly everyone is on the floor lol. Good times.

He also played a batman spoof character in this crazy cartoon called fanboy and chumchum. That show is fricken crazy lol.

jpx72

RIP Isao Takahata
(Grave of the fireflies, the saddest anime I have ever seen)

MaxXimus

My wife's Dad lost his battle with liver cancer this morning. He's not in pain anymore.

UglyJoe

VegaVegas

RIP my dad who passed away yesterday. He had very bad medical condition with several diseases for several last years so he's not in agony anymore

P

I'm sorry for your losses Maximus and MaarioS.

MaxXimus

fcgamer

Maario S and MaxXimus, I'm really sorry to hear about both of your losses. 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Retrospectives

Really sorry for both of you. Please take the time you need to spend with your loved ones and remember we are always here if needing to talk. Games are secondary but FW is so much more than just games. Big hug for both you.

VegaVegas

Many thanks to all for the support!! I actually got over it, wishing the same to MaxXimus and anyone else that lost their relatives unfortunately. This is why there is NES to cope with those tough times