The Memorial Thread (of those who have passed on.)

Started by Doc, September 23, 2006, 11:21:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

80sFREAK

I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

petik1

Neil Armstrong. Another person I'll never be able to meet. >:(

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

JohnnyBlaze

I'm surprised no one said Andy Griffith or Phyllis Diller yet.....
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

jpx72

80sFREAK

I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

Nightstar699

Kenji Eno, the musical composer for Famicom greats such as Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World and Time Zone, died due to heart failure on February 20, 2013. He was 42 years old. Panic Restaurant is one of my favorite games, and the sound track he composed for it is exceptional. Giving this wonderful game a playthrough in his honor.

R.I.P. Kenji Eno. From myself, and any one else who can appreciate the relaxing and lighthearted sounds of an equally relaxing and lighthearted gem of a game: Thank you.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

tonev

I am back everyone :)

ericj

Nightstar699

Film critic Roger Ebert just recently passed away... rest in peace.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

April 04, 2013, 02:30:09 pm #147 Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:52:06 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
What?! Now who's going to remind Roland Emmerich that he sucks and is a crappy guy.

tonev

I am back everyone :)

L___E___T

Margaret Thatcher is trending on Twitter.  Some people loved her, some hated her.  Everyone seems to be ranting either way though.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。