The Memorial Thread (of those who have passed on.)

Started by Doc, September 23, 2006, 11:21:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

Just read that Philip Seymour Hoffman has died, another sad story.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

omg I just read about JewWario. I didn't know him personally but I've watched a bunch of his vids and read posts on here. Noone should ever have to battle those demons, on his end and his families. Take care man. I know you're doing what you love in a better place.

senseiman

I just found out about Jew Wario yesterday and am really saddened to hear what happened.  He will be missed.  :

UglyJoe

RIP Harold Ramis :'(

Perhaps best known for playing Egon in the Ghostbusters movies.

L___E___T

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

Russam5354

Wow. That's sad. I've recently been going through some minor depression, but it's sad that good people would take their own lives. It's also disappointing that we can't help certain people going through this because they don't tell us or really don't want help, or some other reason. I hope we can support his family and friends, and I also hope that where ever he is now, he doesn't have to suffer from depression any more.  :(  :'(
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

smeghead

OMG it's so sad, i am big fan of Ghostbusters movies, that guy was awesome actor!!  :(

MaxXimus

My grandpa is being taken off life support in 1 hour.

RIP Grandpa......

smeghead

That's so sad, Max, accept my compassion.
grandpa's are always great persons in most of families,
RIP

MaxXimus

April 22, 2014, 03:47:36 pm #190 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:14:10 pm by MaxXimus
He's gone now.

Post Merge: April 22, 2014, 04:14:10 pm

I'm having a beer in his name right now. If anyone wants to join in that would be cool.  For all you underagers or non drinkers, perhaps a glass of juice or pop?

security16

Quote from: MaxXimus on April 22, 2014, 03:47:36 pm
He's gone now.

I'm having a beer in his name right now. If anyone wants to join in that would be cool.  For all you underagers or non drinkers, perhaps a glass of juice or pop?

Hugs for you. I lost my Pop (grandfather) to bowel cancer last year I will go have a cup of tea in his honour perhaps with a shot of something in it for my own Pop :P 

One of my doll friends who ran a forum that was once one of my safe places on the internet died last week :(

P

My condolences. My grandpa also passed away like 5 years ago. He had never been sick when suddenly one day he became ill and then he didn't last that long.

Russam5354

Quote from: MaxXimus on April 22, 2014, 03:47:36 pm
He's gone now.

I'm sorry for your loss, Max. I'll join in with a soda. It's been a while (a day) since you made this post, but I'll still join in. Both of my grandparents (on my mom's side of the family) died in Dec. 2012, and sometime (I forget when though) in 2013.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

L___E___T

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。