March 28, 2024, 05:21:25 pm

Books

Started by conrat4567, July 08, 2019, 09:03:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

conrat4567

Hi, weird one today. I am making my way through the silmarillion and I really like what I'm reading. I have the other Tolkien books but I was wondering if anyone else has any fantasy recommendations? I get that maybe not everyone here reads but any suggestion would be welcome.
Famicom and get some!

Jedi Master Baiter

Not really fantasy, I still like the Giver by Lois Lowery (been meaning to read her other books) and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Protoman

I don't really like reading books so if I do read any it's game-related...
I have a Resident Evil book by S.D Perry and the complete Worlds of Power series by F.X Nine and Scholastic, a bunch of japanese strategy guides and stuff and
two books by Akagawa Jirou that were the basis for Super Famicom sound novel Majotachi no Nemuri.

Other than those I think I've read max 10 books in my life, counting thin-ish book for youth. A couple Agatha Christies and the DaVinci Code are the most "regular" ones I guess.

P

I found it useful to put free e-books on my phone so I can read a bit now and then when I'm not able to do anything else anyway. I've read many books like this.

Haven't read much fantasy outside Tolkien and Harry Potter, but one I remember reading when I was in high school was The Belgariad series by David Eddings.