I want to help with the desighn of famicom world...

Started by tonev, February 02, 2009, 03:07:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tonev

Hey famifans i wan't to help you ( i will only if you want) with the desighn of the site ( because I am good with the GIMP  ;) ) and maybe html/php tomorow will show you some of the desighns that are in my head.
Offtopic:I think those are enough post for today
I am back everyone :)

nintendodork

The admins of FW already have a site redesign date planned, and I think they have a new layout...
They've got it covered ;)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Quote from: nintendodork on February 02, 2009, 03:40:36 pm
The admins of FW already have a site redesign date planned, and I think they have a new layout...
They've got it covered ;)

I'm sure they'll gladly accept any help he is willing to give.

UglyJoe

The design is already done.  JC might want some other graphics done, though.  It's really up to him.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

nintendodork

Haha I guess I'll have to..
From what I've heard..this redesign is gonna be awesome

manuel

We're waiting for JC to come back from his trip.

Besides, transferring all the existing pages to the new design is a sh*tload of work, so please be thankful to our site makers UglyJoe and JC.

nintendodork

How long will it take for him to get there?  I'd expect a good day or two

manuel

Not sure.

But I think he said the trip will last 3 weeks, so the launch of the new design will be after that.

UglyJoe

I need to get off my lazy bum and get that content prepped...

son_ov_hades

Quote from: nintendodork on February 02, 2009, 06:31:23 pm
How long will it take for him to get there?  I'd expect a good day or two

From the southwest, JC lives in New Mexico, I'd say about 15 hours to Tokyo. I'm not sure about other cities in Japan though.

manuel

He said they land in Tokyo.

Then it's only a bit longer than a direct flight from Germany, which takes around 12 hours when I remember right.

JC

Ah...just saw this thread...

A flight from NM to Tokyo is about 13 hours (of course, not with layovers). It's longer on the way out because of the head wind. One the way back, if you leave at the right time, you get to see two sunrises and two sunsets in less than 30 hours.

And, yes, tonev...if you've got skills, we need the help! vealchop used to help us with our graphics, like the wonderful header on the forum, but he's gone. :( I can do some of that stuff, but I'm not too great at it...