Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 31, 2015, 03:38:46 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Where are you NOW? (for meeting up...)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where are you NOW? (for meeting up...)  (Read 23 times)
pic-mirandole
Famiclone

« on: Today at 01:34:46 AM »

Hi everybody,

as I have the opportunity to travel a lot (through my job), I was wondering if some members live in the city where I'm travelling to.
It's likely that other members also travel abroad, which made me think this would be pleasant to meet other famicom/nes fan if we are in the same city.
Since I haven't found a topic which has raised this issue, I'm opening it this new topic because I'm currently in Auckland (New-Zealand) for same days.

I've already visited a very interesting museum close to the hotel where I'm settling (Art Gallery) ...

If some of you are in this city and are interested to meet up, I would be happy to get connected  Grin (I planned to visit the northern island for one week with a german co-worker).

Have a nice week-end!

Heykel.

PS: More generally, this would be convenient if some people who are travelling and want to meet other famicomworld.com members to post a message to let them know where they are... if they are intested  Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: