March 28, 2024, 05:33:58 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smeghead

Put the beans on the stove, made a salad...

security16

Made toast with apples on it for my sons dinner

smeghead

I've been at my grandpa's, mowed his grass.

security16

Bumped the cable for my external hard drive and lost valuable download time from it -_-

smeghead

Downloaded some documentaries about rock'n'roll history!

MaxXimus

Sliced my thumb with a box cutting knife.

security16

smeghead

I've been running with my sister and it was great!  :)

security16

Ripped a massive fart out

smeghead

Washed dishes : - ( ( ( (

famifan

nerdynebraskan

Well, this isn't exactly the last thing I did, but it's kind of major in my life...

My cat Buffy decided to swallow an entire shoelace last Saturday. We discovered this when she vomited up half of it in front of my girlfriend. She then sucked it back down. Given that it was a holiday weekend, the only veterinarian available in town was the emergency vet. After they were unable to provoke her to puke it all up, she had to have exploratory surgery to remove it.

Two days and $1500 in expenses later, we got to take her home. She's on the mend now, and very much annoyed that she's confined to a bathroom. But we're just trying to keep her activity down so she doesn't rip the stitches holding her guts together for the moment.

The bill was pretty painful, especially at first. To put in perspective, I only earn about $1100 a month, and the girlfriend just lost her job. But I've had a friend volunteer to cover half of that, which is amazing of him. I'm hoping to pay off the rest in a few months with a few sacrifices. That includes no new video games for me for a while, but family comes before hobbies right?

The girlfriend photoshopped this Simpsons reference to serve as our reminder and rallying cry as we live lean for a little while:
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

smeghead

That's a very nice cat, i hope she's gonna be allright, that is more important than new video games...

modeltfordman

Just finished eating my home made pizza! I hate the wait time while it bakes.......It makes me that much more hungry!

manuel

Answered a ton of work-related emails. *phew*