March 28, 2024, 02:44:34 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smeghead

Yes it has raisins and inside too, i found the recipe on the internet, i think they're originating from Australia and in my family they become tradition as we abstinence on Good Friday...  :)

security16

We do have them in Australia but i'm not sure they originated here :P though fair chance I could be wrong.
My hair was supposed to be "Electric blue" but I wasn't going to drop $20 worth of hair bleach to make my hair blonde for a rinse. It made my hair dark with hints of blue. It looks pretty scabby and will probably be all gone by the end of the week

L___E___T

I thought hot cross buns were an English tradition.  It'll be interesting to read up on them, they're always a sign of Summer coming.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

modeltfordman

I just tried out my new nes game Felix the Cat.

smeghead

One hour running,  it's so great feeling!

MaxXimus

Norepinephrine and dopamine release. The same neurotransmitters activated and released when doing a lot of different types of drugs, or during sex. :p

The last thing I did was type the above 2 sentences.

smeghead

Watched some cooking show :d

modeltfordman

April 22, 2014, 04:01:46 pm #2527 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:33:30 pm by modeltfordman
I just finished waxing both sides of my school bus. Now on to the top and I'm done.

edit:  Just finished the whole bus. I didn't realize how much work it was to do an entire 77 passenger bus! Shower time :-[

MaxXimus

Upload a pic.

I just cracked a beer.

security16

Told one of my friends with benefits about my other friend with benefits. This is getting weird but in a good way :D 

smeghead

Returned from the bank.

MaxXimus

Quote from: security16 on April 22, 2014, 11:55:59 pm
Told one of my friends with benefits about my other friend with benefits. This is getting weird but in a good way :D 

3 way?

Russam5354

Post-dig. It's fun and boring at the same time.  :D

Quote from: modeltfordman on April 22, 2014, 04:01:46 pm
I just finished waxing both sides of my school bus. Now on to the top and I'm done.

I drive a schools bus too. I also drive a white van.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

modeltfordman

Really? That's cool. Some days it is very interesting; others not so much. ::)  

security16

Quote from: MaxXimus on April 23, 2014, 06:14:03 am
3 way?

Well I kinda like the idea of being the meat in a man sandwich with them but alas undercurrents of homophobia are present  ???

One of them also knew exactly all about my famicoms when he came to my place. I'm really enjoying this whole friends with benefits stuff though :)

I also made myself a cup of tea and hung some washing out because the sun is out today and I have to wash some puked on bedding hurrah for sick kids