March 29, 2024, 02:27:18 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smeghead

Feed my dog Nero ( that's the one which i almost put asleep, but i didn't...   was sorry for him... )

MaxXimus

I am in the process of having my twin boys' circumcisions done. Oh the joys of being a baby.

fcgamer

Just got done cleaning the house and packaging an item for a Polish forum member here!

Also just got some eye infection, as my eye is terribly red...gonna throw some drops in tonight and hopefully it will go away by tomorrow.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

smeghead

Played Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer while my little nephew was playing around me, i am happy uncle  :)

manuel

Watched the "Star Wars Episode VI" episode of Family Guy while eating lunch.  :bub:

smeghead

Preparings for International worker's day and also tomorrow is fair in my town and some kind of amusement park will be open... yeeee

Russam5354

Replying to people.
Quote from: MaxXimus on April 24, 2014, 09:10:57 am
I am in the process of having my twin boys' circumcisions done. Oh the joys of being a baby.

Um. Thanks for sharing.
Quote from: modeltfordman on April 23, 2014, 04:38:02 pm
Really? That's cool. Some days it is very interesting; others not so much. ::) 

It's ALWAYS interesting in my white 'free candy' van.
Quote from: smeghead on April 30, 2014, 03:55:59 am
Preparings for International worker's day and also tomorrow is fair in my town and some kind of amusement park will be open... yeeee

An amusement park for Internation Worker's Day, or just a normal amusement park?
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

smeghead

No, just for 1st of May, i live in a small town...

modeltfordman

I just tore down a laptop for a screen and put it all together. It didn't work.. So I tore it all back down and put the old screen back in and tried it again. The laptop worked this time.  Now if only I can get the darn O.S. installed, I'd be good. (crossing fingers I don't get bootmgr missing this time):-[

security16

Waited for my son to wake up after having his foot stitched up after cutting it open pretty badly yesterday.

smeghead

Cutts can be pretty bad injuries, I hope Your son is alright now!

I feel nausea in my stomach whole forenoon, must be from eating lot of warm meat yesterday  :(

Raingerred

Posting on the forums now.

smeghead

I've been on bike riding with my dad  ;D

MaxXimus

I just went grocery shopping, then kicked a soccer ball around with my son, and did some raking of leaves. Today was beautiful at 21°C so it was nice to get a ttle yard work done.l

smeghead

I've been on nature walking with my dad : D