March 28, 2024, 10:46:08 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smeghead

Quote from: fcgamer on July 01, 2014, 10:52:55 am
Quote from: smeghead on July 01, 2014, 08:53:11 am
Returned from running , it was very hot but i'll never quit!! that's my whole life!  :mario:

How much did you run?  I ran about 6.4 k today, and it was a difficult run...definitely not one of my best, but I also ran it during the afternoon instead of in the evening, so this could have made a difference.  More heat, plus having to stop every five minutes to dodge cars could have screwed me up.

I gotta get to about 21 k for July 27th, so far it is not looking good but I hope that tomorrow or Thursday I can make it to 10 k  (last week I did 8 k so I think I can reach 10 k this week).

I always run 10km, and it's approximately 60 minutes, i also run afternoon and main difficulties are temperature and traffic, but summer just started and i think when it gets warmer i'm gonna run in the morning, and can't wait to go on the Adriatic sea coast on vacation, there is so much easier to run because of different climate and the air is fresher.

fcgamer

Quote from: smeghead on July 01, 2014, 11:45:06 am

Quote from: fcgamer on July 01, 2014, 10:52:55 am
Quote from: smeghead on July 01, 2014, 08:53:11 am
Returned from running , it was very hot but i'll never quit!! that's my whole life!  :mario:

How much did you run?  I ran about 6.4 k today, and it was a difficult run...definitely not one of my best, but I also ran it during the afternoon instead of in the evening, so this could have made a difference.  More heat, plus having to stop every five minutes to dodge cars could have screwed me up.

I gotta get to about 21 k for July 27th, so far it is not looking good but I hope that tomorrow or Thursday I can make it to 10 k  (last week I did 8 k so I think I can reach 10 k this week).

I always run 10km, and it's approximately 60 minutes, i also run afternoon and main difficulties are temperature and traffic, but summer just started and i think when it gets warmer i'm gonna run in the morning, and can't wait to go on the Adriatic sea coast on vacation, there is so much easier to run because of different climate and the air is fresher.

At the moment, where do you run?  Zagreb?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

P

For me running is more like a necessary evil to improve my quite bad stamina. I prefer weight training and karate.

Last thing I did: Some light weight training in the cellar. Biceps, triceps and some chest. I've gotten into better shape lately, but I always get fat around Christmas. :-[ I guess I need the extra fat to keep me warm in the winter. ;D

security16

Made some green tea jelly. I can't eat properly at the moment because I had a rather brutal date with the dentist yesterday :'(

smeghead

QuoteAt the moment, where do you run?  Zagreb?

No, Zagreb is 3 hours of driving from where i live, i run in my town, starting from my house and 'til the end of neighbour town, and sometimes i used to run on the local football stadium ,but running in circle is not so interesting...
Today i'm going to fitness and i can say that running become easier since i started to exercise!

Dendy

Drunk Kirin beer at the locaal Japanees lunchroom.
At Classic Nintendo Gaming Forum we play nes/famicom games! Join us at http://www.nintendoforum.nl

security16

Helped my son open a package from a friend that had pink compression gear in it for him and he loves it!

smeghead

Cooked some lunch for the whole family  :-[

security16

Went outside to look for my cat :( he's been missing almost all day

L___E___T

July 04, 2014, 10:51:27 am #2634 Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 03:42:40 am by L___E___T
Leave some pastrami outside the door - it's a universal cat magnet, they can't resist the stuff.  If he's in the area (I'm sure he is) he'll stop by to get it.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

smeghead

I've been riding bike  and took a shower.

fcgamer

Finished doing some work.  Had to go into work today, and had to do some work for my other job as well.  What a way to kill the mood for Saturday.  :(  Tomorrow is game hunting game though  ;D
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

security16

Called ALL OF THE VETS!!!!
Still looking for my cat but he seems to be nowhere

smeghead

Called my grandpa to lunch.

security16