March 28, 2024, 03:27:51 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Good luck finding your cat.  As an animal lover myself, I know how frustrating / hard it can be when they just disappear.  :(
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

smeghead

Did You checked your couch?

Spoiler
[close]

:-[      i'm sorry , hope she'll be found !!!

security16

The asshole rolled in at about 9am this morning comes to the front door and meows once to be let in like he had only been gone 15 minutes! He is currently burrowing into the sleeve of my dressing gown. I'm so glad he came home safe   

smeghead

Returned from the gym  :pow:

UglyJoe

Sat in on an interview.  18-year-old kid aced our programming aptitude test 8)

security16

Brought the washing in off the clothes line whilst watching a pelican glide in the wind

smeghead

Changed chlothes, was mowing the grass  :-[

famiac

Gathered some sea urchin skeletons while snorkeling!

fcgamer

Drank some wheat beer (I really like that style) while playing ukelele.  The funniest thing is as follows:

The wheat beer was manufactured for a convenience store here in Taiwan.  However, it was made under the supervision of a German brewery, which is actually owned by a Danish company.  Talk about an international beer!

security16

Possibly screwed up things with a friend because all hell is breaking loose in my life and nobody seems to want be there when I need them.

smeghead

Returned from center of town where was competition in cooking of shepard stews, it was very interesting, ran into my uncle (he is also participating) and there was like 80 or more teams...
i love that kind of food and maybe next year if there's again such thing i might try to be one of cooks  :pacman:

senseiman

I just saw a massive tree get uprooted in 100km/h winds and crush a playground in front of my apartment.

I am currently sitting very close to the eye of a major typhoon!

fcgamer

Quote from: security16 on August 01, 2014, 09:28:49 am
Possibly screwed up things with a friend because all hell is breaking loose in my life and nobody seems to want be there when I need them.

It is easier said than done, but you just need to hang in there and eventually these times will pass.  I am sure that the folks here at FW will try to offer you their advices / an ear to listen, if none of your real life friends will.  As someone that spent 2 - 3 years depressed, trust me, no matter how crazy the situation, things always get better, so you just need to stay strong (and you seem like a strong person).

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 08:39:18 pm

Quote from: senseiman on August 09, 2014, 07:51:00 pm
I just saw a massive tree get uprooted in 100km/h winds and crush a playground in front of my apartment.

I am currently sitting very close to the eye of a major typhoon!

Yikes!  I was going to ask if there was a typhoon there or not, when I heard about those winds.  You just need to stay safe, and hopefully it will pass by within the day or so.

Where I live in Taiwan, I am quite lucky as the mountains shield me from the typhoons.  So when typhoons come, we will get heavy rains and some winds, but not nearly the damage as in other areas of Taiwan. 

security16

Testament to how strong this wee little lady is that today I spent the day breaking up furniture and putting it all in a skip bin and made my shed into a somewhat useful space. Also go me I now weigh under 70kg :)