March 28, 2024, 05:14:18 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

Had a chat with my former boyfriend on facebook  :-[

MaxXimus

Blew a tire and messed up a rim on a $53000 skid steer tractor.

fcgamer

Ran 7k at the track, and was disappointed that one of my friends didn't show.  Now drinking some wine, packing up packages, and relaxing. 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

smeghead

I also ran today, went to local soccer stadium, it was hot day... but i know, it's much easier to run when company is with you!
Now i'm drinking mint-tea and making some subtitles.

P

Ordered Zelda Kamigami no Triforce 2! :) Since it's the sequel to one of my all-time favourite games my expectations are high.

senseiman

Became a father!

My son was born healthy, happy and crying yesterday afternoon  ;D ;D ;D

Mo-hd

Heartiest congratulations to you and your wife!  :star: :star: :star:
Wishing you lots of happiness with your little one!  ;D

P

Quote from: senseiman on October 14, 2014, 04:47:04 pm
Became a father!

My son was born healthy, happy and crying yesterday afternoon  ;D ;D ;D

Oh congratulations man!! Best wishes!!

senseiman

Thanks a lot Mo-hd and P!  Just spend the afternoon at the hospital holding the little guy, he is a cute one.

UglyJoe

Glad the delivery went well!  Congrats!  :star:

modeltfordman

Finally finished Sonic Adventure on my Dreancast. Now all I have to do is finish Sonic Adventure 2, Gundam 0079 side story, Skies if Arcadia and Shenmue 1 and 2 and I'll finally be done with all my dreamcast game.

UglyJoe

Won an eBay auction.  There was a sniper bot that put in a bid $0.01 less than my max bid at the last second.  Might be a coincidence, but seems fishy to me. 

senseiman

Quote from: UglyJoe on October 15, 2014, 06:35:13 am
Glad the delivery went well!  Congrats!  :star:

Thanks!

And I`ve had that thing where you get sniped for just under your max bid at the last minute.  In fact it happened a couple of times with the same seller on Yahoo Auctions with me. Not sure if it was just coincidence but I stopped bidding on his stuff after the second time.

smeghead

Practicing some Christmas songs on organ.

Christmas is coming!   :)

smeghead

Cleaned the snow around my house, and once i finished, i could just start cleaning again  >:(     :mario: