April 19, 2024, 11:14:12 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

January 07, 2015, 03:32:48 pm #2715 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 03:56:29 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
I was on hold for 30 minutes on the DMV phone line only to get kicked off. >:(

Seriously, fuck the DMV! I sent in my registration on the 22nd of December (when I got my paycheck), they cashed it in on the 30th, and I still haven't received my stickers yet.

What the hell did I pay for?! ??? Here, DMV -- take my money, thanks for not killing me.

I also made three online purchases AFTER that and they all arrived last week. I'd go to the freakin' office if they hadn't closed down! GOD these mutherfockin' retards.

Seriously, what happens if I get pulled over? Do the police have access to these records while on the road? I'm in California, by the way.

smeghead

Returned from the gym a few minutes ago, i must say ... this time it was much better experience, i mean it was easier.  - the secret is in Green Tea!! Drink it before workout, you will feel the difference!

;)

nurd

its been a while!

ive been working on projects etc lately :v

i cannot find a job (one that i care to stay at anyway) and I would much rather support myself by making/selling stuff, so I've been doing some practice things.

last thing i made was this beetle inlay outta copper wire shells and some other stuff i had laying around. had a few pieces come out while sanding/ some bubbles in the epoxy leading to an uneven surface but i had a lot of fun doing this. took a few weeks (maybe months..) because of sudden cold weather preventing me from working on it in the shed very much, waiting for glue to come in the mail, etc

the block this is on is about a foot by eleven inches, i'd like to make something bigger next time (coffee table sized?)
the hard parts gonna be finding a decent looking slab of wood :v

Jedi Master Baiter

My slow ass finally got around to buying a 3DS. :diskkun: Now I can playz Smash plz?

Ooh! And Shantae. I need to get Shantae.

nintendodork

Read my earliest posts once again.  :'( I find it amazing that I still maintain a 2 post/day average.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jpx72

Bought a house !!! Finally!!!

ericj

Congrats! Bought one myself back in December. Goodbye extra monies  :coin: :coin: :coin:

DDCecil

I was behind this guy:

All aboard the '80s nostalgia SVU!

MaxXimus

I've been working 12 hour shifts tearing out the concrete floor and laying a new one at the McCain potato factory. I have no time for anything :(. Today is supposed to be the last day though. :)

fcgamer

What a boring Sunday.  I slept in, as I felt my body had wanted a rest.  But then when I woke up and saw the beautiful sunshine beaming in, oh I wish I had gotten up earlier, in time to take a trip elsewhere to go game hunting!

So instead, I've just been spending my Sunday cleaning around the house and doing other odds and ends.  Now I am packaging up items so that I can mail them out tomorrow  :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Jedi Master Baiter

BaconBitsKing

Lately, I've pretty much been doing nothing except making videos. I had a terrible idea to put as many videos up to YouTube as I can this month before summer vacation.

MaxXimus

I just finished up an overnight shift at the maple leaf meat processing plant prepping the floor for a top layer.

9mmVT

I just watched the movie !! 8)

Jedi Master Baiter

House flooded... carpet was destroyed... no Nintendo games were harmed... all power sourced to drying up water...

laptop running out of battery. bye![/transmission]