Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2015, 01:38:19 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, SumixXam, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Do You Save the Boxes to Your Appliances?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Do You Save the Boxes to Your Appliances?  (Read 161 times)
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« on: July 07, 2015, 05:49:03 PM »

I've been doing some cleaning up, and trying to get rid of some of the junk lying around my apartment.  I have some appliance boxes lying around, but for some reason I have just been unable to get rid of them, probably the collector instinct in me, to keep everything in good condition in case I want to sell it in the future.  But we are talking about the box to an iron, for example. 

So do you keep your appliance boxes?

Please check out my gaming blog, FC Game Land, for information and my own personal thoughts on Famicom and other imported games.  I will also list items for sale on there, for those who are interested.

FC Game Land:  http://fcgamer.wordpress.com/
BaconBitsKing
Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 07:42:48 PM »

Only for video game stuff. Otherwise, I just throw the box out.
zmaster18
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 08:04:18 PM »

Only for a little while. If the appliance is faulty, I would return the item with its original packaging. After a while it just gets thrown out.
P
Sharp C1
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 09:04:24 PM »

Depends on the product. I used to keep boxes for about everything but I ran out of space had to get rid of a lot of boxes. Now I keep it only if there's a good reason, and of course I keep it for anything video game related.

zmaster18
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 10:49:12 PM »

For game stuff, I'll keep the box. But if I buy something where the box is really worn, I throw it away. Even a Nintendo TV Game Block Kuzushi box.
o.pwuaioc
Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 03:05:21 PM »

Generally yes. It's much easier to pack something up in its original box when moving than it is to stuff it into a new box. Plus, broken down boxes are easy to store.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: