Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 10:18:53 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Pets
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Pets  (Read 12068 times)
jpx72
Sharp C1
Slovakia Slovakia

« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2012, 06:58:27 AM »

Very sorry to hear that ericj, the disease was hard for her, it's better this way.
PS wonderful blog page you've created!

Phosphora
Disk System

« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2012, 01:43:51 AM »

Sorry for your loss, ericj.  Cry
ericj
Sharp C1
United States United States

« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2012, 02:39:58 AM »

Thanks, jpx72 & Phosphora.

Bitsy came from an animal rescue and has been a very special pet to me. Over the past year I've had to express her bladder every few hours since she couldn't pee on her own, so I haven't slept a solid 8 hours since. The necropsy showed a 2" bladder tumor, so that probably has something to do with why she was unable to pee--the pathology report should return in a week or so so I'll know more then. I'm happy she's not suffering any more, but I really miss having her around. She died in my arms right after arriving to the vet to have her put to sleep.

GamePepper
Famiclone

« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2012, 02:06:23 PM »

I have two cats, and I'm fairly fond of them.

The older one is a female tuxedo cat who can somehow open doors, though she knows how to be a nuisance by meowing at a door even if she can open it.

The younger one is the previous cat's half-sister, and drastically different-looking compared to her sister and her various other siblings. The younger kitty somehow inherited a distant Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat gene, thus she has a fairly thick fur.

I don't really feel like telling their names because they're awkwardly weird-sounding to anyone who isn't Finnish  Tongue
jpx72
Sharp C1
Slovakia Slovakia

« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2012, 08:23:34 AM »

2ericj
http://www.happycavy.com/videos - Bitsy's video portrait is amazing! Did you do the shooting? It's so cute! Now I want a guinea pig too! Grin

Drakon
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

Retro console modder

« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2012, 11:55:30 AM »

One of my guinea pigs, Bitsy, died this morning from lymphoma. It's been a tough day for me, but I hope she's now at peace.  Cry

I hope it was as painless as possible.

ericj
Sharp C1

« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2012, 11:14:21 PM »

2ericj
http://www.happycavy.com/videos - Bitsy's video portrait is amazing! Did you do the shooting? It's so cute! Now I want a guinea pig too! Grin

Yep, all the shooting and video editing was done at home, most of it right after her first cancer radiation treatment. Thanks for the compliment.  Smiley

FamicomFreak
FW Hospitality Liaison
Disk-kun

Famiclone!!! AWAAAA!!

« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2012, 04:07:38 AM »

CUTE!!!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com
FamicomRetroGamer
Sharp C1

Antique Consoles FTW!

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2012, 10:40:19 AM »

I have a bunch of guinea pigs, three baby guinea pigs and two adult but as everyone knows, guinea pigs don't grow in terms of size. Grin

Watch this video from Smosh, it's with a (drunk) guinea pig: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwQ98gRGVw lol
ericj
Sharp C1

« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2012, 01:36:46 AM »

I have a bunch of guinea pigs, three baby guinea pigs and two adult but as everyone knows, guinea pigs don't grow in terms of size. Grin

Ha, I have guinea pigs, too. This makes me like you more.  Grin

Check out my site, happycavy.com

jpx72
Sharp C1
Slovakia Slovakia

« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2012, 08:30:19 AM »

This is my parent's cat, a killer, he usually disappears for four or five months and returns all beaten up, dirty, smelly and infested with fleas  Crazy
Of course, as soon as we cure him and get rid of any parasites, that darn bastard disappears again!
Do you know how many kittens with black tail is living on the streets of "his" city?  Grin
(Oh don't get any wrong impression, we love him!  Embarrassed)

nintendodork
Ex-Post Whore
FW Legacy
Disk-kun

« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2012, 04:19:52 PM »

That is a great picture. xD
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: