I Have a suggestion

Started by famiac, October 08, 2009, 05:30:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

famiac

I think we shou;d make a board called competitions and challenges,and moderators should organize competitions like who can beat all the games on the pj-008 or who can beat this game without dying! I think that would be great fun!

manuel

Thing is, that if we had something like that probably not many people would take part.
I may be wrong, but I have experiences with something like that on another board (RIP NES-Files).

famiac

manuel

I know it's sad, but it's the truth.  ;)

But wait with your awww until we hear the admins' thoughts.

UglyJoe

We're not gonna make a new board for it.  There wouldn't be enough new threads to justify it.

JC

We've had other members ask for similar things in the past and even try competitions in individual threads, but none of them were successful.

famiac

Oh ok guys sorry for botherin ya.

nintendodork

Didn't wanna make a new thread for this, so I'll just use the one with the generic title. :D  In addition to the little spot where we can add our MSN, Yahoo, etc information in, could you also add a Skype button?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat