$10 Keyboard Famicoms in Developing Countries

Started by playpower, March 13, 2010, 11:00:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cobracon

Is there any website that sells a Famiclone with a built in keyboard? Would love to try one out.

pirate

Quote from: cobracon on March 09, 2012, 09:04:21 pm
Is there any website that sells a Famiclone with a built in keyboard? Would love to try one out.

Im selling,pm for details.

Russam5354

Extremely interesting! I support this project. Going to watch the vids and go on NESDev later.

When you do something good, something good may be returned. By helping Third-world countries with gaming, education, and programming, I hope first-world countries will benefit with better OS/Famicom hybrids, and smarter foreign programmers ready to make games and apps because they learned and loved programming, and have better families. A job at Microsoft will get these people better living conditions, food, clothes, etc. instead of being below the poverty line with terrible jobs, and absolutely no luxuries, and barely any food and clothes. Cheaper, and better educational computers can get the world farther. I may be wrong. Who knows?
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

FAMICOM_87

here is mine famiclone :)  With printer port! so cool!   :o  ;D but...

when I opened it I was so disappointed because of this! :    :( :'(  >:(

So even the parallel port was FAKE!  >:( :fire: notice the missing pins! I do not even know how this part passed production line without those pins -crazy!!  :gamer: :crazy:

then I decide to add missing parts! thanks to 133MHz I managed to do that! thanks very match  :-[ :D ;)

and now printing is working!  8) ;D  :crazy: the results are:

:star:

80sFREAK

Quotenotice the missing pins! I do not even know how this part passed production line without those pins -crazy!!
LOL someone took golden plated pins  ;D Not only missing pins, but mistake in the silk screen(74LS237)
Very nice compact keyboard, but layout a bit weird.
Another interesting thing is a line of holes next to the cartridge slot. BIOS subboard?
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy