Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 08:26:49 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  What did you have for lunch today
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print
Author Topic: What did you have for lunch today  (Read 8793 times)
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #255 on: September 19, 2014, 10:14:56 AM »

Fish and seafood with rice. and half of apple  Grin
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #256 on: October 19, 2014, 11:02:39 AM »

Today i had... rice with peas and fried steaks.
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #257 on: October 21, 2014, 04:17:38 PM »

I checked my BMI the other night, and it appears that I am borderline obese, if not mildly obese.  I knew I was overweight, but this came as a surprise to me, since I often go for a job, upwards of 6 or 7 k, without issue.  I guess this just proves that sumos can run as well as anyone else  Wink

Because of that, I decided to try to eat healthier meals.  I wanted to have some rice with turkey today, but the shop is apparently closed on Tuesdays.  My other favorite shop is also closed that day, so I decided to go across the street and grab some fried chicken, white rice, and veggies, a set meal.  It didn't do wonders for my diet, I am sure, but tomorrow I will be on track again.  Smiley

Please check out my gaming blog, FC Game Land, for information and my own personal thoughts on Famicom and other imported games.  I will also list items for sale on there, for those who are interested.

FC Game Land:  http://fcgamer.wordpress.com/
P
Sharp C1
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #258 on: October 22, 2014, 08:18:32 AM »

BMI is a good guideline but it just looks at weight and height and doesn't care about muscle mass. I was also close to obese once even though I was training regularly. I just increased my training a bit and my obesity disappeared.

Now I don't have as much time so my training time decreased and my BMI got worse again...

smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #259 on: October 22, 2014, 10:03:54 AM »

I don't care. about calories...

Pizza for lunch.   Cheesy
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #260 on: Yesterday at 03:31:19 AM »

I don't care. about calories...

Pizza for lunch.   Cheesy

That sounds really nice.  Smiley

I love pizza, but I rarely get it as it is expensive to purchase in Taiwan, and I am picky with my pizza...shops that make a quality pizza in Taiwan are 30 - 40 mins away from me, and I never feel satisfied if I eat the crappy Dominos / Pizza Hut / whatever.

Please check out my gaming blog, FC Game Land, for information and my own personal thoughts on Famicom and other imported games.  I will also list items for sale on there, for those who are interested.

FC Game Land:  http://fcgamer.wordpress.com/
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: