Alright FamiFans, Unveil Yourselves

Started by Toneman, December 07, 2006, 04:44:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Those who don't look normal just don't post pics!  ;D

fredJ

If you have google+ and checked out famicomworld, you may have seen that I look like this. See I look like my avatar.  :D
If you put me in your circle , I will write more stuff in English... :D
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

security16

PROOF THERE ARE WOMEN ON THE INTERNETS!!
The first pic is me when i was 16 and hot shit sadly nobody else thought so second pic is me at almost 32 and i'm still hot shit!!!

manuel

Jailbait at 16? What's the age of consent in Australia again?

fredJ

I think Xious was a bit older...
But I hope you don't think 32 is old...  ???

Personally, I don't care so much about my age. I am just happy I still have my hair.  :D

security16

The age of consent is 16 but if i remember correctly the photo was taken the year i turned 16 but a few months before i hit 16 so technically i was jailbait!

At 32 i feel very very old because i have arthritis in my spine (which is why i get such nasty back pain) and i have discovered that i have a nasty little bald patch  :o  :'(
My son will be 2 Today too <3 HURRAH he's the cutest little dude too

Kiddo

Pic to the nick  :D
This one is taken a few weeks ago, although I've had my hair cut and turned the beard into a mustache to raise cancer awareness (Mustache March, it's a thing where I live  :) )

son_ov_hades

I got my haircut awhile ago, but forgot to post son_ov_hades 2.0 here.

Drakon

you remind me a bit of son of freddie mercury

son_ov_hades

Drakon

Parodius Duh

Heres a terrible, but way to cool pic of me and my pal James.............. WITH David Liebe Hart from 'Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job!' Im in the back with David.....this photo was taken in a random Boston house, David was playing a show that got cancelled, one of the kids who planned on attending the show told David "You can play in my basement, everyone can come" and the rest is history......

Nightstar699

Quote from: Parodius Duh on April 05, 2012, 06:05:00 pm

Heres a terrible, but way to cool pic of me and my pal James.............. WITH David Liebe Hart from 'Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job!' Im in the back with David.....this photo was taken in a random Boston house, David was playing a show that got cancelled, one of the kids who planned on attending the show told David "You can play in my basement, everyone can come" and the rest is history......

I loved the song he did about Salame.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

fredJ

Boston seems nice, I hope I can go there some day.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: fredJ on April 08, 2012, 03:08:55 am
Boston seems nice, I hope I can go there some day.

Everywhere but South Boston is nice.  South Boston is the ghetto. The burroughs which are still technically a part of Boston are Nice too, Allston, Brookline, Somerville, etc.....