Alright FamiFans, Unveil Yourselves

Started by Toneman, December 07, 2006, 04:44:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

Thanks for the info - I'll continue to keep an eye out :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

Quote from: nintendodork on April 22, 2012, 07:33:39 pm
Petik; Your dad sort of looks like a younger Ed Begley Jr.  Does anyone else see that or is it just me?

I see it. I wonder if he has a Cinco Fone.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Parodius Duh

I definitely see it, all he needs is the cooling Gel

nintendodork

Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 26, 2012, 12:45:50 pm
I see it. I wonder if he has a Cinco Fone.
Quote from: Parodius Duh on April 26, 2012, 04:02:18 pm
I definitely see it, all he needs is the cooling Gel
Glad to see some fellow T&E fans on here. :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Me (left) and a friend (right) at a local retro gaming con from the RetroGames.cl community which is done twice a year:

We were checking the mapper on that pirate NES cart by browsing NesCartDB on his smartphone ;D

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Quote from: 133MHz on May 13, 2012, 10:40:23 pm
Me (left) and a friend (right) at a local retro gaming con from the RetroGames.cl community which is done twice a year:

We were checking the mapper on that pirate NES cart by browsing NesCartDB on his smartphone ;D

Awesome T-shirt!!

tonev

I am back everyone :)

manuel

TanookiSuitSam

hi

nintendodork

August 23, 2012, 02:35:39 pm #475 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 02:42:35 pm by nintendodork
Just posted this to facebook:

Caption: im not modelling i was just casually working on my car and listening to rock and roll when my camera suddenly went off
:P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

petik1

How the hell did you get away with that tag?

nintendodork

Tag? You mean license plate? I Photoshopped it, of course. :)

JohnnyBlaze

http://www.youtube.com/user/TwinFami?feature=mhee

My channel. I do a lot of my videos in character, so there might be things you might not like, but it's all in fun. The unboxings are not however, so those are legit.

Oh, and a couple pics of me:

Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

Switchstance

Me (white t-shirt) and Acid_Zero in the Coca Cola Hack Crew BBQ. Viktor in the back doing some photobombing.

Acid and I (Switchstance/Boo_penguin) have been hacking NES roms, doing translations and much more since the end of the 90's. This was a BBQ for everybody involved in the crew, most of us have stopped doing stuff, getting married and having children, but still, it was nice to see everybody again.
Famicom lover