Alright FamiFans, Unveil Yourselves

Started by Toneman, December 07, 2006, 04:44:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Toneman

Instagram: Kokujin804

Doc

I believe vealchop and Jedi's pics are somewhere on here. And I never thought you guys looked like that, lol.

Jedi Master Baiter

vealchop

haha you do know that I put Shigeru Miaymoto's face in place of my face on that picture right?  :D
-chop

Doc

Quote from: vealchop on December 08, 2006, 04:29:15 pm
haha you do know that I put Shigeru Miaymoto's face in place of my face on that picture right?  :D

Shhhhhhhhh... ;D Don't tell them that.

Damn, now I can't say "Even the guy who CREATED MARIO is here! Join today!"... :D

JC

December 09, 2006, 09:07:15 am #5 Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 11:36:18 am by JC
Quote from: vealchop on December 08, 2006, 04:29:15 pm

You seemed to have more wrinkles than I expected. :D But on these forums, I try not to be surprised by how different someone looks from how I assumed they'd look.

vealchop

-chop

JC

That's a very convincing cut and paste. :) I wonder if you'll grant us the benefit of viewing the original image for the purpose of comparison.

Nickv

here i am camping in the great wilderness of Canada with my trusty friend the 24, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Here is Stan Stepanic:

Don't have one of myself right now.
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

featherplucknfilms

This thread is dead so here's me!  Where's everyone else?

Doc

You look NOTHING like I thought you would look like, lol!

featherplucknfilms

Hmm, well right now I am. But in a couple days...that's another story