2010 Crazy Sale - Chinese Originals now $15 each (CIB)!!!

Started by Trenton_net, March 22, 2010, 12:18:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

March 22, 2010, 12:18:54 pm Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:55:40 pm by Trenton_net
UPDATED: Please see the following thread for the final shipment of items for sale:

http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=4875.0

nintendodork

I'm tempted to get that Zelda.  At $15 a pop and all of the stuff I've read about how cool it is, I may just pick it up soon.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Trenton_net

March 22, 2010, 09:31:12 pm #2 Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 09:36:37 pm by Trenton_net
Yep, its pretty cheap as far as CIB Chinese games go. Though bare in mind, In order to keep costs at rock bottom prices, there is a minimum of 3 games per order as stated above. (^_^); Otherwise it wouldn't be cost effective at all.

Jabra

Were these games released officially for the famicom or they were ported from other systems ?

nintendodork

None of these were released officially on the Famicom.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Trenton_net

Quote from: Jabra on March 23, 2010, 01:51:03 pm
Were these games released officially for the famicom or they were ported from other systems ?

Non were officially licensed by Nintendo. But many were attempted ports of games from other consoles.

Jabra

I'd like to know which console these games were ported from ?

mobiusclimber

Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

Trenton_net

It really depends on where your located. If your in the US, I expect the cost to be about $13-$14 or so (including packing materials).

Jedi Master Baiter

How much for just one Zelda?

I'm thinking of buying another one, seeing as I don't have the manual anymore.

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

Trenton_net

Sorry guys! The minimum quantity for orders now are 3 units since the price has been slashed to $15 per unit. However, if people are dead-set in obtaining a single game, I will open it at $29 per unit.

The reason for the low price + 3 unit minimum is because I want to make room for 2010 stuff (if it's worth while to do). If you have any interest in getting other games, I highly recommend you do the bundle because it will be significantly cheap than going separately (Now, or even in the past).

Xious

Hi Trent,

I tried to e-mail you at Trenton_net@Assemblergames.com, but both e-mails bounced:

Trenton_net@Assemblergames.com>:
64.34.180.17 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)
Giving up on 64.34.180.17.

You may want to check into this, and supply us all with an updated e-maila ddress.

-Xious