Famicom iphone theme!!!!!!

Started by famiac, June 28, 2010, 01:33:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

famiac

Guess what guys! I made a famicom theme for jailbroken iphones!   ;) if you want to download it, it will be up on Cydia shortly! you guys should try it, it's really well made and it's full of famicomness!  ;D it has custom sounds too! really awesome, i made it myself!

if you have any suggestions tell me and i will update, it works on the OS of your choice, i made 2 separates one for OS4.0 and one for OS3.X or lower.

if you haven't jailbroken your iphone you should, if you want PM me and ill send you instructions, it's easy! Download winterboard first!

ENJOY! ;D

nintendodork

Cool!  I can't wait to see it!  What's the name of the theme so I can search it?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

tankexmortis

Just don't get the 4G if you're left-handed, haha.

famiac

here is the preview pic!  ;)

i don't know why it's not on cydia yet!

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

famiac

it's the level select screen from smw full

Marlon

famiac

June 30, 2010, 08:32:02 am #7 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:57:43 am by famiac
YES! it's on cydia now  ;D it's called nintendo famicom theme, search it, and choose your OS, there are two, one for 4.0 and one for 3.X or lower. Any constructive critisism is appreciated! enjoy!  ;D ;D ;D

EDIT: to find the appropriate version do the following:

type in the searchbar: nintendo famicom theme for X

X = either 4 or 3

depending on if you have OS 3.0 or 4.0, so insead of X, if you have OS 3.1.3 or lower, you type in 3 and for OS 4.0 type in 4

Marlon

NintendoKing

I would use this theme but I really hate Cydia. Its glitchy but Winterboard is a cool feature.

famiac

well, not really if you know how to use it, if you need help getting it no worries, i am an expert. Contrary to rumors, it does not slow down your iphone, it does not make you lose data, and it IS legal, look it up if you have doubts. Some unproffessional people can make you lose data, and the only thing that WILL slow down your iphone is putting multiple themes on winterboard, also, thanks marlon, i worked hard on the sliders.