Is it just me...

Started by nintendodork, July 10, 2010, 01:07:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Or is the staff not as tight around here?  I remember when I first started here I was getting warned for every piece of spam that I posted and was threatened with temp-bans on more than one occasion, and my posts with spam were getting deleted too.  I've been noticing some newer members posting what seems like spam or some other type of useless post to me and they aren't being deleted at all.  And from that I would also assume they aren't getting a warning of any sort.  What's the deal?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

I'm hardly around these days. Too busy. I don't read everything post like I used to. That might be a part of it. But we still warn via PMs.

Jedi Master Baiter

Come to think of it... I'm not around often either.  I keep getting loads of emails with reported posts, but by the time I get to reading them, they have already been handled or aren't really worth reporting. :-\

manuel

Same as the two above.

I'll be around more again once we moved.
We're moving to the neighbor city next week, that's why I have been very busy the last 2 months (looking at apartments and stuff).

UglyJoe

I'm sorta admin-by-default since I'm hosting the site and forum now.  I don't really like having to moderate :-\