March 28, 2024, 04:08:36 pm

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

featherplucknfilms

I never use a flash. it's too direct to shoot something square and flat, like the front of a box, you'll always get a reflection.  So you gotta have the lights coming diagonally at it. 

Profeta Yoshitake

Quote from: featherplucknfilms on November 28, 2006, 03:41:33 pm
I never use a flash. it's too direct to shoot something square and flat, like the front of a box, you'll always get a reflection.  So you gotta have the lights coming diagonally at it. 

Well... it explains why my pix are always blurred!!!
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

Doc

I never take pictures of my collection now because...well...it's everywhere. When I put my stuff back in organized ways I'll make sure to take pictures.

kite200

January 08, 2007, 03:32:01 pm #18 Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 03:39:10 pm by kite200
We all play games somewhere: why not show everyone? Here's my shots:

ステキ

Doc

Was there a thread with this type of content in it? I don't know, but whatever. :)

Great shots.

vealchop

-chop

FamicomFreak

Those are some sweet collections. I have a long way to go to have the guts to take pictures of my collection lol
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

mundocombo

Well I've post 3 or 4 times before, but this is my official presentation ;)

I live in Spain, I play and collect videogames, and Famicom is one of my favourites (if not The) since I travelled to japan this past year. The travel was a birthday present from my girlfriend (god that's a fucking good present!) for knowing the city and at the same time hunt some games and freaky things, mostly Neo Geo games, but something strange happened when I visited Akihabara and Superpotato: I don't know why but those japanese dudes turned me mad about the little Fami. I can say I found my roots in videogaming.

Since then, I've start collecting Famicom like a berserk, here are my pics. they are not so good but enough to take a nice look:

Well, some games are flying to my home now, I already have several systems: sharp twin famicom, 3 original famicom, 1 new famicom, everything complete.

My jewel? I think Snow Bros, in Akihabara was the non grail more expensive. BTW I want to complete the collection with everygame released officially, but I don't know any list of them. I hope now that I've found this web the work will be much more easy.

Thanks for supporting the Famicom. Long live to retrogaming!

mundocombo

Oh! and the repeated ones you can see, I can sell or ( I prefer) trade for more Famicom stuff.

chimyfolkbutter

Oh my goodness.  That is one nice collection, boxes and all. Wow.

featherplucknfilms

Are you sure those pictures just weren't taken inside super potato?!?  Oh wait Super Potato doesn't even have that many complete games,  daammnn duude!

FamicomFreak

Super sweet collection dude!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

kite200

/drools..../kills himself
ステキ

vealchop

yikes, you're insane!  :D

got any hardware/accessories?
-chop

Nickv