April 24, 2024, 06:40:46 am

those weird dreams

Started by linkzpikachu, October 02, 2010, 02:24:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: tonev on February 19, 2012, 12:31:46 am
I was dreaming that i am at my last exam and i start singing Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer and then some other students start singing with me  ;D don't know if i passed the exam or not because i woke up  :D

I saw that episode, too! :D

Nightstar699

Last night I had a dream I was playing some game (it kinda looked like Gimmick!, but the character sprite resembled the one from the Pokémon Green hack of Kero Kero Keroppi 2) and when I beat the first boss the game glitched and everything turned all black, but it'd still let me jump and move around, but it played some incredibly creepy sound effect every time I jumped. I think it was triggered by the fact that I watched a Mega Man glitch video before I slept, and one glitch showcased was somewhat similar.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

UglyJoe

Had a dream last night where I was in some thrift store.  In their electronics section, they had this huge Sega Master System.  It was the size of a full-size music keyboard.  For some reason, it had a 3.5" floppy drive built into it.  I looked at the back of it to see what kind inputs it had.  All I remember is an input for a barrel connector for power, and then two other identical ports on the far side that looked something like TOSLINK ports.

I think they wanted $8 or $18 dollars for it.  I woke up before I had a chance to buy it, though :'(

MaxXimus

I had a dream back in 2007 when I first joined FW that I found a HUGE (100 OR MORE) box of famicom games for about $5. I was ecstatic.  I remember buying it and everything. When I eventually woke up I still kind of thought that I had bought it.  After a few minutes I realized it was a dream and I honestly felt like I died a little.

security16

I had this weird dream that I was homeless and I wanted to live in a pub in the city so I made a deal with the manager of the pub to live in one of the pub's rooms if I fixed up the staff room and the other pub rooms and sexual favors. This was going well and I was actually pretty much actually managing the pub to be a family friendly pub via suggestions made during my "payments" until a disgruntled staff member busted us in the office and dobbed the manager in to the owners of the pub. They replaced the manager with a female manager who changed everything and the place ended up losing money but I was still living there and pretty much I was paying money to stay there which was actually the thing keeping the pub going. The new manager was getting pissy because they were making no money and the place's reputation was in the shitter so I asked the old manager if he wanted his job back and he told me to fuck off because his girlfriend left him when he got fired. Then the new manager quit and I took her job and ran the pub the way i was doing it before minus the manager meat puppet  and eventually I had made enough money in tips that i bought the pub :D

GohanX

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was working in an area that had this big open air market near it with various vendors set up every day flea market style and I would go look at stuff on my lunch break. One of the vendors was run by Chinese people and they had all kinds of game stuff, and I would find lots of cool stuff but then I'd look at the price stickers and think they were a tad overpriced and wouldn't buy anything. After a few days I overheard the shopkeeper talking to someone and I realized...the prices were in Hong Kong dollars, not USD. Holy jackpot,I was going to clean them out!

Then I woke up.

security16

Quote from: GohanX on September 13, 2013, 05:54:26 pm
I had a dream a few nights ago where I was working in an area that had this big open air market near it with various vendors set up every day flea market style and I would go look at stuff on my lunch break. One of the vendors was run by Chinese people and they had all kinds of game stuff, and I would find lots of cool stuff but then I'd look at the price stickers and think they were a tad overpriced and wouldn't buy anything. After a few days I overheard the shopkeeper talking to someone and I realized...the prices were in Hong Kong dollars, not USD. Holy jackpot,I was going to clean them out!

Then I woke up.

Wow that sounds like a pretty good dream but to wake up crying from :P

smeghead

I had a dream that it's been made a movie Call of Duty: Ghosts and it was so awesome, full of action.... main actor was Jackie Chan yeeeah!!  ;D

UglyJoe

Had a dream last night where I was walking around the mall and a record store had opened up.  There wasn't much in there, but they had this one Xenosaga LP ("Xenosaga Ultimate Colection" or something). 

It had two parts.  The first was a big booklet of some kind with a bunch of stuff I couldn't read.  I was flipping through it looking for concept art, since I really like the art from the series.   No art in there, but it had a whole bunch of weird charts in the back of it.  The second part maybe held the LPs?  It opened up, and then each half opened again, so it was the length of four LP sleeves.  The back of it was this picture of Kos-mos that spanned all four sleeves and was pretty awesome.

Then it cost like $125 and I don't have a functional record player so I left the store.

Russam5354

I had a dream in 2010 (I think). In the dream, I was on the Rebel ship from the first scene of 'Star Wars IV'. Cool. But...

The Beatles were on the ship too. WTF?
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

security16

I had a dream about teaching my son how to unmangle cassette tapes and how to repair them when they got snapped like I used to do  :crazy:

Raingerred

I have no shame in my life .

smeghead

I very often dream about how i didn't yet finished school and like i'm in last grade and can't finish it...   : :blinky:

security16

I had a weird dream about a tiny red dragon who lived in a hole in the wall and was sad nobody ever visited him because he was so small so we all shrunk ourselves so we could go visit then the shrinking spell wore off and we started growing. I totally need to stop watching these kids shows  :bub:

UglyJoe

Had a dream last night where I was at a large flea market / farmer's market and I found a shop that had a bunch of cheap NES games.  I had grabbed a boxed copy of North and South ($4.00) and a loose copy of Skate or Die 2 ($2.00) before I realized I was dreaming and woke up.