FW on my BlackBerry

Started by JC, October 17, 2010, 02:03:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

I've been checking in with FW on my BlackBerry. I have a lot of bored moments at meetings and stuff. ;) I'd never done that before last week. It's basic, but really easy, loads fast, etc. The only thing I noticed is that there's no easy way to get from a thread back to the homepage. The "Famicom World" at the top of pages isn't hyperlinked. Anyway... just wanted to mention it. Not sure how many members actually use FW from some mobile device.

UglyJoe

What browser does your BB use?  The home link at the top works fine for me using Opera Mini.

MS-DOS4

I use FW on-the-go alot, and everything works just fine. The logo works for me. I use an LG ENV3
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nintendodork

FW works fine and looks great for me on my iPod and my Samsung Messenger.  Logo works for me too.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Unless there's a way to send & receive messages via SMS? :-\

I gots no internetz. :)

UglyJoe

jpx72

I'm using Opera Mini 4 (version 4.2.20663) to read FW and download RSS feeds, and it's working like a charm. Posting and PM's also works ok.

JC

I don't know the difference. I just use it. :P Only thing I see is a reference to "hotspot browser," but no name, etc. It's OK. Just more of a minor inconvenience. I like everything else...

Btw, nice cell phone icon when you start a thread from your mobile device. Never noticed that.

NintendoKing

I am almost always using my iPod Touch for Internet because it's faster then my computer, FamicomWorld looks great on iPod Touch also.

L___E___T

I use it on my iPhone all the time.  The only downer for me is that the site is ecactly the same, squeezed into a tiny iPhone screen :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

tonev

We should create a Mobile skin version of the site if you want i can help :)
Here are some concepts ( i have worked on them only 10 min  ;D if you are seriously wanting this i can start coding them now and making them look more cooler and also the logos will be done better not for 10 min  ;D ... so i will set up a board on my server and there you can see the skin in action and also test it on your device ( i will test it on SE c905 , nokia x6 and Xperia x8 and also with different browsers but this will happen only if you want it to happen :) )

I am back everyone :)

Russam5354

I use a TracFone LG 840G. I use gift cards to buy minutes. The FW Forum mobile site for my phone sucks ASS! I'll post screenshots later. *FW Forum Mobile issue*
     BTW, when I have access to a wireless router, my phone's browser won't take minutes away. However, when I am walking around town or something, my phone takes away my minutes. *Phone issue*
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.