Any South Park fans here?

Started by FamicomRetroGamer, October 24, 2010, 11:11:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomRetroGamer

Season 14 has been awesome and hilarious (except episode 06 "201" got completely beeped).

The latest is a parody from Inception, if you haven't seen Inception it doesn't matter because it doesn't spoil anything, it's just as the others say "it's a complex story, in a dream within a dream and within a dream" (or something like it lol).

There's only 4 episodes LEFT to be aired and then it's stalled again for a few months, god dammit I hate when SP goes off.

I sure hope the Blu-ray and DVD release include the uncensored 201 episode.

Bramsworth

I really miss when the show was the staffs own stories with nothing to do with anything. Now it's always satire, always some sort of celebrity.

The good 'ol days...  :'(

son_ov_hades

I used be a huge fan but a lot of the recent episodes have just been too ridiculous. The Jersey Shore episode was classic though, especially for someone from New Jersey like me.

b1aCkDeA7h

I was surprised that there was so much flak over 200 and 201, and yet, the Jersey Shore ep sailed under the radar.

Still, great show.

FamicomFreak

Oh man I'm really enjoying this show but I do agree that I do miss when the episodes were just about themselves and didn't had celebrities and other related stuff out there, not saying it's horrible just saying I miss the other episodes. At least these guys are doing things right unlike when the simpsons boomed their whole series....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com