orbitmint4

Started by UglyJoe, January 15, 2011, 06:49:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Feedback imported from the old Feedback thread.
Type: Neutral

I want to give neutral feedback to orbitmint4. He bought a game from me, and sent the payment promptly. However, I wasn't able to get his game out for a while due to me being out of town, and he opened a PayPal dispute with me only after a week. I was taken aback by this, since you're really only supposed to open a PayPal dispute as a last resort. It seems to me as though he isn't very patient with waiting for his stuff to arrive, so I would advise caution in dealing with orbitmint4.

UglyJoe

Type: Negative

Very Very Bad Service He never sent my package, He said he sent my Sega Saturn but then he said it came back in the mail then changed his mind on sending me it Instead he wanted to sell me games instead of what I payed for, Also I asked him for a refund but he kept saying no.

orbitmint4

Quote from: UglyJoe on January 15, 2011, 06:49:44 pm
Type: Negative

Very Very Bad Service He never sent my package, He said he sent my Sega Saturn but then he said it came back in the mail then changed his mind on sending me it Instead he wanted to sell me games instead of what I payed for, Also I asked him for a refund but he kept saying no.

That was bull he even admited that he was joking about that he only siad that because I refused to sell him something he wanted and he got butt hurt

Post Merge: January 16, 2011, 04:40:27 pm

and 1 more thing marlon does not have the best reputation around here so why would you beleve him about that. And I know of other accounts he has made here to scam people running on a proxy