Trenton_net

Started by UglyJoe, January 15, 2011, 07:09:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineAres

Just received my Biohazard cart a few days ago, I love it! Arrive fairly quickly after shipping.

Thanks

Beelzebub

+1

Just received my Phantasy Star IV Famicom pirate. Great communication and great seller!

Yukima

+1

Just received my Pokemon Yellow famicom pirate today.  Great seller, great communication - recommended!

snikkabo

+1
Recieved 245-in-1 today, and I am very pleased! Great seller!

zarradeth

+1
Just received my Pokemon Yellow famicom cart in the mail. Great seller, happy doing business.

Matias

Received 245 in 1! I'm very pleased with seller. Hope we could make business soon!

poipo32

Never received my 245 in 1 had to chargeback on credit card since it was a paypal gift.

Utremi

Finally getting around to posting feedback. Final Fantasy VII, and X-1,2,3 arrived safely in their hard cases. All games work well and shipping was fairly quick. Overall, I am happy with the transaction.

mauro_mccartney

I received two 245 in 1 cartridges. they are excellent! everything went great. Thanks a lot my friend!

Uberlatios

September 12, 2014, 04:27:35 pm #39 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:03:33 pm by Uberlatios

The games arrived on time, but one of the four seems to be broken. It has been a number of weeks since I contacted the seller and they haven't replied. I'll change this rating if and when I get a reply.

MattyXB

+1
Received Final Fantasy X1, X2 & X3. Everything work great, fast shipping, great seller. Many Thanks from Germany.