March 29, 2024, 04:13:38 am

StJackie

Started by UglyJoe, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

engel762

Bought a few games from StJackie again, pleasure to deal with!  Thanks again!

subpixel

+1

Everything arrived quickly.  Looks great, plays great.  Thanks!

Nightstar699

+1 StJackie never disappoints! Always willing to help out, great seller and individual.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

xIceMan

+1 Great seller. Fast shipping.

liquidco2

+1 amazing seller, sourced me gimmick and a few other games they arrived super quick well packaged
Probably the best buying experience I have ever received online! Highly recommended and I'll be buying from you again!

liquidco2

+1 again was able to source me 2 special request items, arrived quickly and well packaged
I feel like I have a great Japan connection prices are good and always arrive fast

garyptaszek

Great service! Great comms and super fast delivery!
Thanks again!  ;)
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

egg_sanwich

Great seller and hooked up an awesome deal. Fast shipping, nice packaging and some added bonuses all add up to a sweet purchasing experience. Highly recommended.

Nightstar699

Still an amazing seller - thank you for all the help and excellent service over the years
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Addicted

Gave me a great deal on some  :redcart: and they arrived fast. Thanks!

engel762

Once again a fantastic transaction, and very helpful in locating a specific item for me. I can't recommend StJackie enough!  +1

Nightstar699

StJackie never disappoints! Yet another +1 for this reliable seller and friend.

Nightstar699

The finest import source around - StJackie will always have you covered! Top-notch dude.

Nightstar699

+100000000000000 for yet another excellent transaction. Hooked me up with the biggest title on my list. StJackie can always be trusted! Still the best go-to import source.

Nightstar699

Another great transaction with StJackie... helped me knock out the heavy hitters on my list. Never hesitate to import from this man! Perfect.