Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 02:09:35 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Famicom / Disk System (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Region Lookout Thread - Communicate Your Retro Reports Here!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Region Lookout Thread - Communicate Your Retro Reports Here!  (Read 2505 times)
manuel
CIB maniac
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Japan Japan

It'sa Mii, manuel

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2011, 12:52:11 PM »

Thanks for looking, though!

I think I have one seen Solomon's Key 2 for like 1700 Yen somewhere about 2 years ago. I remember it because at the time I didn't even know a second part existed.  Tongue

If you want it badly, the cheapest one on amazon marketplace is 1580 Yen + 340 Yen shipping.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B000068HCA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1298904769&sr=8-1&condition=used

tappybot
AV Famicom

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2011, 02:20:33 PM »

It didn't occur to me to be shopping on Japanese Amazon for old games.. I thought I might have searched before but I guess I was mistaken!   Are there deals to be had here?   I could do my last minute shopping here!

Interesting.. interesting indeed.

update:   ooooh ho ho.. I couldn't resist, so I went ahead and ordered about 10 games I've been needing...  Also got a Solomon's Key 2, so thank you for pointing that out for me, Manuel!   Grin

Post Merge: March 03, 2011, 10:05:34 AM
Got most of the games in the mail already!

And ain't it wonderful, they're in great shape!    Yeah, I had to pay shipping, which was often more than the price of the games themselves, but I'd say a good looking cartridge (some of these even came in boxes) is well worth the 400-800 yen I payed for them, particularly since I couldn't find them literally anywhere within 50 miles (well at least at the shops I know about)

Bionic Commando..  Just the cartridge, wonderful condition for just a cart...  820 yen total.  That sure beats the 3,000yen for a dirty one I saw once in Osaka.

I'm sure if I saw any of these in the stores (one or two of them I had) they would be more than the total, plus shipping..  Thanks again for the tip Manuel.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 10:05:34 AM by tappybot » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: