Massive 8.9-magnitude quake hits Japan

Started by tonev, March 10, 2011, 11:54:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

If any people can recover, I know the Japanese can. 
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

tonev

I am back everyone :)

L___E___T

It certainly won't be the last earthquake in Japan...
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

tonev

I heard that the situation with thew nuclear reactor is getting better. Now no more radiation is leaking in the wather and the chances of explosion are minimal.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

tonev

:( :( Another earthquake when will this END :(

manuel

The earthquakes in that region will never end.  :(
We can only hope that a very big one won't happen for a few decades.

jpx72

Let's all remember the horrific events of "Tohoku earthquake" from 03-11-2011
confirmed 15,854 deaths,  9,677 injured and 3,155 people missing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_T%C5%8Dhoku_earthquake_and_tsunami

manuel

I hope the next earthquake of such magnitude is far, far away.  :'(

80sFREAK

Quote from: manuel on March 11, 2012, 03:33:33 am
I hope the next earthquake of such magnitude is far, far away.  :'(
Don't be scared - be prepared.

And main problem is not tsunami and earthquake. Main problem is leaking power plant. Tsunami killed at once, cesium will killl.... you never know. One year passed and it's just beginning.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

manuel

I'm not scared, it's just that this disaster killed so many people and although it didn't hit me directly, it had a big influence on my financial situation.

nintendodork

Quote from: 80sFREAK on March 11, 2012, 04:21:58 am
cesium will killl...
I've seen what that does in small amounts in bathtubs. I'm afraid to imagine what it can do in large amounts in tsunamis. Yikes.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Quote from: nintendodork on March 12, 2012, 06:31:26 pm
I've seen what that does in small amounts in bathtubs

Brainiac: Science Abuse? Fake! ::)

nintendodork

Well, that piece of truth sure made chemistry a lot more boring. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

tonev

Another big earthquake has struck japan hope all of your Japanese members are ok.

Quote(CNN)A 6.9-magnitude earthquake struck off Japan's Honshu island on Tuesday, triggering tsunami waves and bringing back traumatic memories for locals of the devastating 2011 Fukushima disaster.
Residents in Fukushima Prefecture braced for the worst after a tsunami warning was issued early Tuesday morning -- along the same stretch of coast devastated by enormous waves five years ago.

In 2011, a 9.0-magnitude earthquake -- one of the worst ever to hit Japan -- killed more than 20,000 people and caused tsunamis of up to 12 meters (40 feet) which swamped the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, triggering a nuclear meltdown.