Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 01, 2015, 10:46:39 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Buy / Sell / Trade (Moderators: manuel, SumixXam, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Cover your loose FC/SNES/NES carts for cheap - save from dust - repro covers
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Cover your loose FC/SNES/NES carts for cheap - save from dust - repro covers  (Read 2783 times)
liquidco2
Famicom
United Kingdom United Kingdom

:D

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 09:05:58 PM »

WOW !!! ... Guys I am so sorry for the sudden disappearance but I just moved houses and was hell lotta busy !! My new printer has arrived... Prints will fly faster now...  AND  liquidco2 !!! That is freaking awesome !!!! Thank you so much for the display !! .. You have a really awesome collection ..!! This really has motivated me and there is a long weekend coming up .. I will clear up the things and get going to complete all orders...

I am so sorry again for the delay...

That's only 1/2 of my collection but thanks Smiley, gimmick now has a proper home and I'm really pleased with the box rama thank you so much!

I must say that although I was skeptical at first, I think these covers look really, really nice.  In addition, I am quite impressed how the OP was willing to work with the concerns of some collectors as well, to be able to produce a product that looks and fits nicely in any sort of collection, yet is also easily distinguishable as a modern fan-made item.  I wish the folks over at NA would take a lesson from this guy, about how to find a balance that makes everyone happy, while still producing a quality product.  Smiley

I agree 100% I wanted something to represent a box but I'm not going to sit there and try and fool people, These snug boxes are awesome if the total cost wasn't so much for me I'd have one for every loose cart i own lol, rama has done a fantastic job with them and should please any collector
aarkay14
Famicom

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2015, 08:47:45 AM »

I must say that although I was skeptical at first, I think these covers look really, really nice.  In addition, I am quite impressed how the OP was willing to work with the concerns of some collectors as well, to be able to produce a product that looks and fits nicely in any sort of collection, yet is also easily distinguishable as a modern fan-made item.  I wish the folks over at NA would take a lesson from this guy, about how to find a balance that makes everyone happy, while still producing a quality product.  Smiley

Thank you so much fcgamer for those comments .. Smiley Comments like these tops up my motivation factor... Smiley
aarkay14
Famicom

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2015, 10:06:38 AM »

New Update.. testing a new type of Photo paper for the job - if chosen the quality will come close to Original cart cover material...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: