April 20, 2024, 04:48:30 am

The Super Bowl

Started by Doc, February 04, 2007, 02:51:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

So, who shall be watching it? What are your predictions? Also, put all Super Bowl chat (Including comments about commercials. :)) here.

kite200

I wont. Who's playing? Don't kill me......
ステキ

Doc

Colts (Who are currently leading 16-14) vs. The Bears.

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

JC

vealchop

Man I was so disappointed. Rex just couldn't hang. He needs a few more seasons and needs to learn how to take a hit and he'll be the best QB in the league.

Was anyone else disappointed with all the commercials? My fav was the Garmin Godzilla/Power Rangers parody...SICK!  :D
-chop

Doc

The Robert Goulet one was the best in my opinion...but the did all suck. And the Bears were okay, just scared shitless since this is the first year they've done good in forever. Grossman will get used to everything, veal, don't worry. He just has to worry about his throwing accuracy...

DevIancE

My Colt's were fuckin' great this year! I was so happy to FINALLY see them take it all. I almost had an anuerism watching them come back in that Pats game. I was born in Indy, so I've always been a Colt's fan...  though I've lived in NC for like 24 years. I do pull for the Panther's when they don't suck mad goat wang...  which usually doesn't happen unless Steve Smith is open.

Doc

But when's he open?

I've always been a Giants fan, but in a Knicks sense, as in I know they're bad and make fun of them constantly. :P

Nickv

I Work at a huge sports bar, holds about 850 ppl and we were full. What a day. Im glad it only happens once a year.  ;D ;D ;D
you can check it out
www.wegz.com

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker