FS: Chinese Orignals (Pokemon Yellow, Biohazard, FF7, World of Warcraft, etc)

Started by Trenton_net, June 30, 2011, 07:56:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Beelzebub

PM sent.

Also, I was wondering. Do you know if  Phantasy Star IV works fine on legitimate NES hardware? I've heard of some pirates running only on clone hardware.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Beelzebub on October 23, 2012, 10:59:10 pm
PM sent.

Also, I was wondering. Do you know if  Phantasy Star IV works fine on legitimate NES hardware? I've heard of some pirates running only on clone hardware.

This game seems to only work on clone hardware. I have a copy myself and can reassure it since I tried it out myself
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Yelir

Does Pokemon Yellow have a save feature on the cart, and will it work with regular AV Famicom? :)

Trenton_net

Pokemon Yellow uses a battery backup for saved games. It do believe it works on a real Famicom as it was reviewed on the Internet show You Can Play This, which does not use emulators (Only real official consoles). You can see the video review here:

http://youcanplaythis.com/ycpt-pokemon-yellow-chinese-pirate/#disqus_thread

Beelzebub

Quote from: FamicomFreak on December 14, 2012, 10:34:30 am
This game seems to only work on clone hardware. I have a copy myself and can reassure it since I tried it out myself

Ok, thank you for the info. What kind of clone do you have? If you don't mind me asking.

MiyaviChen

:-[ :-[
These carts are very common in China= =....Only about 30-50RMB(about5-8 USD).
In China these carts can be bought from some small commodities markets,very cheap.
I still have several such carts.Such as Golden Sun,FF4,FF7 ect.
发霉控一只...

Trenton_net

@MiyaviChen: Yep, they sure are. Most of the cost comes from shipping and tracking these items down in quantity. Cheers!

8bits

Hey Trenton, i want to buy resident evil famicom.

could i pay by Paypal?

How much would it cost to Miami-Florida?

how many games of this type u got?  how about the zeldas?

Than u.

Matias

I sent you a PM days ago, but never got an answer. Just want to know If you have stock of all carts!

Thanks!

Trenton_net

Matias

EonEdge