Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 26, 2015, 12:20:50 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Coming and/or leaving
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print
Author Topic: Coming and/or leaving  (Read 18462 times)
nerdynebraskan
Twin Famicom
United States United States

I'm Jackson. I play and collect 8-bit Nintendo.

« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2015, 12:57:52 AM »

I keep thinking, y'know I need to get back to reading Famicom World and posting there more often. But I've been consumed by the Gold-Rush Season on the Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in a year thread. January is an exciting time, with all of the games put back on the list. And they seem to fly away faster every year!

I've nearly matched my completion total for all of last year in less than three weeks... that's how deep my obsession has run this month. And you want to know the really crazy part? I'm 100 points out of first place right now! (Each game is given a point value between 1 and 10, which is determined by how quickly it got completed in previous years. Thus, the shorter and easier games tend to disappear early in the year and be worth fewer points.) I do have a healthy lead in number of games completed, but I've perhaps feasted on too many 1-point cupcakes like the Wheel of Fortune games. (I beat all four of them on New Year's Day.)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: