B/S/T Board for non-FC Items

Started by Xious, August 11, 2011, 07:36:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Epic_Lotus

Lol, I like NintendoAge.  There's some good folk over there, although a few of the users do get on my nerves once in a while.  I do prefer the atmosphere here a lot more, though. 

Sometimes it does take a bit to sort through all of the non-FC threads on here, but that's ok with me.  It's a good to know I can look for non-FC stuff here if I can't find it on other boards, since not everyone has an account on every gaming message board.  There might just be a member here that has what I'm looking for that isn't on those other places.

80sFREAK

Quote from: Epic_Lotus on August 09, 2012, 06:56:33 pm
Lol, I like NintendoAge.  There's some good folk over there, although a few of the users do get on my nerves once in a while.  I do prefer the atmosphere here a lot more, though. 

Sometimes it does take a bit to sort through all of the non-FC threads on here, but that's ok with me.  It's a good to know I can look for non-FC stuff here if I can't find it on other boards, since not everyone has an account on every gaming message board.  There might just be a member here that has what I'm looking for that isn't on those other places.
Non-FC is GameBoy, for example. But it's Nintendo's product. Also not so long time ago here was discussion about restrict or not amount of threads per person.

IMO here should be restriction one-two threads per person also recommendation to use codes for carts to avoid misspelling titles.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

manuel

So far most of the stuff sold here is Famicom-related.
There are a few other items, but I don't see why those should be forbidden.